Modern minimalism with village and mountain views
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 baths
Soaring mountain and city, views await at the exclusive Chalet Aria in Zermatt. Rich with some of the most iconic skiing on the planet, Zermatt enjoys its prestigious location in the Alps of Switzerland. Just a two-minute walk to the village center, you’ll have no trouble exploring all of the attractions of this legendary ski town. And, when it’s time to hit the slopes, Chalet Aria is just a five-minute walk from Klein Matterhorn Express, making it easy to come and go as you please.
Opening to the balcony, the spacious living room, and lounge area stretch the length of the apartment, inviting plenty of opportunities to enjoy soaring mountain and city views from many vantage points. Underneath the peaked, exposed beam ceilings, you’ll find warm wood tones, designer leather furniture, chandelier lighting, and rustic-chic stone accents. Each bedroom features a unique accent wall, ensuring that each space has its own style. On the balcony, you’ll find lounge chairs, a love seat, and a small alfresco dining set. It’s a great place to enjoy your morning coffee, the mountain view, and get ready for another exciting day.
Chalet Aria comes with a fully equipped kitchen and formal dining for eight. After dinner, settle in for a movie in the lounge or curl up with a good book by the fireplace. If you’ve still got some energy to burn, the villa comes with access to a fitness room. If it’s relaxation you’re after, book yourself a massage or head outside to enjoy the hot tub and scenic mountain view.
Zermatt isn’t just about skiing, it’s also legendary for its vibrant nightlife. With over one-hundred restaurants, sixty bars, and plenty of boutique shops and cafes, all packed into a downtown that is perfect for wandering, Zermatt always has something interesting going on. If you’re in the mood for live music and great local beer, Papperla Pub is the place. If you’re celebrating in style, Chez Vrony is one of Zermatt’s finest restaurants, serving only the best Swiss and European meals.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (can be split in two twins), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bath combo, desk, television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be split in two twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, desk, television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be split in two twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, desk, television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be split in two twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bath tub, desk, television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Relaxation and massage area
- Heated boot racks
- Fitness room
- Shared hot tub - can be booked for exclusive use
- Views of Matterhorn
STAFF & SERVICES
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Daily housekeeping
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
Points of interest
- 2 minute walk to Zermatt center
- 5 minute walk to Klein Matterhorn lift
- 83 km to Sion Airport (ASA)
- 215 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.