Villa Sugar Mill
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
Looking out over Galley Bay, Villa Sugar Mill takes full advantage of its hillside perch to deliver breathtaking panoramic views of the Caribbean Ocean. For an even closer look at the calm waters of Galley Bay, follow the steps off the back patio down to your own private beachfront. Back at the villa, your group of twelve will appreciate Sugar Mill’s six en-suite bedrooms, spacious interiors, and secluded tropical environment. Nearby, the exciting island of Antigua is yours to discover, with historical sights, natural wonders, dining, shopping, and water sports all within a short drive.
Inside, Sugar Mill enjoys spacious high-ceilings, rich wood tones, rugged stone accents, and designer furnishings throughout its many common areas and bedrooms. In the kitchen, you’ll appreciate the functional layout and state of the art appliances. At dinner, there’s formal dining inside with seating for eight, and an alfresco set on the balcony with space for twelve. Throughout Sugar Mill’s multi-level layout, you’ll find numerous wide openings to different terrace areas, making it easy for guests and ocean breeze to flow freely from inside to out.
On the terrace, you’ll have an incredible amount of amenities, like the infinity swimming pool, hot tub, outdoor living areas, and an outdoor kitchen with a barbecue. Back inside, Wi-Fi, Apple TV, a Bose sound system, air conditioning, and a media room will satisfy all your tech needs. And, the villa comes with daily housekeeping.
After you’ve spent a day or two soaking up the sun and surf of your own private beach, venture on to check out some of the island’s other sunny spots, like Galley Bay Beach, which is just a ten-minute walk. If you’re in the mood to explore, Antigua is home to plenty of natural and architectural wonders. And, since the island is so small, it’s easy to see all of them. A great place to start is Shirley Heights, especially on Sunday’s for the Lookout Party. Shirley Heights has an incredible view of the English Harbour, amazing sunset’s, and vibrant nightlife.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Direct access to pool
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Direct access to pool
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Direct access to pool
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Private terrace
- Bedroom 6 - Cottage: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and tub, Dual vanity,Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Kitchenette, Private entrance
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Bose sound system
- Media room
- Apple TV
- Wine fridge
- Gated property
- Gated community
- Outdoor dining with seating for 12
- Infinity pool - not heated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor living area
- Terrace with lounge area
- Security cameras
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping (6 days a week)
- Linens changed weekly
- Towels changed twice weekly
- 24hr security at entrance of gated community
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Watersport equipment
- Windsurf board, Monoski, wakeboard, 3-man banana
- 2 Motorboats
- Wally Boat & Skiboat
- Cook service
- Spa services
- Laundry services
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Car rentals
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Old Sugar Windmill
- 7.7 km to Museum of Antigua and Barbuda
- 7.7 km to Heritage Quay
- 11.6 km to Fort James
- 12.3 km to Dickenson Bay
- 20 km to Betty's Hope
- 20.5 km to Falmouth Harbour
- 22.9 km to Stingray City
- 23.9 km to Nelson's Dockyard
- 25.8 km to Shirley Heights
- Private beach (accessed via a pathway with steps)
- 10 minute walk to Galley Bay Beach
- 11.9 km to Siboney Beach Club
- 17 km to Darkwood Beach
- 14.3km to V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Bose sound system
Deep Bay, Antigua and Barbuda
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.