Classic garden villa overlooking Mokulua Islands
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Rates starting at $1450/night
Make stunning Mokulua Islands views the backdrop to your holiday photos at Lanikai Ocean View Villa. This welcoming vacation rental overlooks the eastern shore of Oahu from a lush setting just outside Kailua, close to beaches, shopping, dining and more. With four bedrooms and space for eight, it’s a wonderful spot to spend a tropical getaway with friends or reconnect with family.
The villa is laid out around a private courtyard with a pool and sitting area, and opens to an ocean-facing deck with a barbecue and dining area, making it easy to soak in the Hawaiian sunshine or watch the waves. As the sun sinks behind you, pour a glass from the wine fridge and settle in front of the TV or catch up via Wi-Fi.
Woven ceilings, wood floors and glass walls give the villa a feeling of timeless island luxury. But you’ll also find more whimsical touches throughout, from pineapple-shaped light fixtures to sea turtles carved into wooden doors. You’ll want to spend most of your time in an open-concept great room where you can enjoy ocean views from the sitting area, dining area and even the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen.
Lanikai Ocean View Villa has two bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms: a honeymoon-worthy master suite with a jetted tub, and a second bedroom with its own kitchenette. The other two bedrooms have a king bed and two twin beds, respectively, and share a bathroom.
The ocean feels as though it’s just steps from the villa’s deck—and indeed, the beach on Kailua Bay is only a 2-minute walk away. The villa is also a 5-minute drive from the nearest downtown area with shopping and dining, less than a 10-mile drive from two golf courses and less than a 20-mile drive from downtown Honolulu and iconic Waikiki Beach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
HAWAII TAX ID # 164-364-9024-01
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Toiletries, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Kitchenette, Television, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Access to hall bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Access to hall bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Ceiling fans
- Lounge area
- Air conditioning
- Alfresco dining area
- Swimming pool
- Ocean view
STAFF & SERVICES
- Electricity and water consumption up to $1,000USD
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Electricity and water consumption over $1,000USD
Points of Interest
- 5 minutes to supermarket, restaurants, shopping, nightlife
- 2.5 miles to Kailua town center
- 14 miles to downtown Honolulu
- 6 miles to Koolau Golf Course
- 6.3 miles to Royal Hawaiian Golf Club
- 2 minute walk to the beach on Kailua Bay
- 2.3 miles to Kailua Beach
- 16.1 miles to Waikiki Beach
- 19 miles to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.