10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Meribel Penthouse is a superb mountain villa in Telluride. Situated in the picturesque center of Historic Telluride, just a short walk from Free Gondola, this three-bedroom vacation rental with exquisite indoor and outdoor living and dining areas is a prime choice for skiers, hikers, and film buffs seeking privacy in the heart of this Rocky Mountain gem.
The open-plan living area is the ideal setting for evening relaxation after a long day on the slopes. An entire wall of mountain-view windows illuminates the sumptuous lounge facing the fireplace, which is flanked by a wet bar and a flat-screen TV. The elevated kitchen is fully equipped with chef-grade appliances and boasts a gorgeous, mountain-view skylight window, a breakfast bar gazing out on picturesque Telluride, and a charming breakfast booth. The formal dining table seats ten for hearty feasts together. To taste the delicious mountain air, step onto the beautiful terrace for an evening barbeque, an alfresco meal, or merely to sip your morning coffee or evening cocktail while admiring the views of Telluride and the surrounding ridges and peaks. Downstairs, a cozy media room with flat-screen TV awaits your for nighttime movies, while a ski locker room allows for an easy start and finish to the day's adventure. Meribel's exquisite décor, including lovely original artwork and elegant furnishings, offers a tastefully contemporary interpretation of classic Rocky Mountain comfort and charm.
The bedrooms provide cozy and elegant settings for afternoon downtime and peaceful nights. The master bedroom features a king bed, private balcony, lounge area, walk-in closet, and ensuite bathroom with steam shower and dual vanity. The primary guest room has a queen bed and ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, while the second bedroom has two bunk beds and shares a bathroom with bedroom four, featuring two twin beds.
It would be hard to find a finer location in all of Telluride. Just a minute on foot from the heart of downtown Telluride and a three-minute walk from Free Gondola, you're also minutes by car from Mountain Village. Golfers will enjoy proximity to Telluride Golf Course, while Alta Lakes and the nearby ghost town are just ten miles away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Business License ID: 014456
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with steam shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: 2 Bunk beds, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 3, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast nook
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Media room
- Ski locker room
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
Points of Interest
- 1 minute walk to Downtown Telluride
- 6 minute walk to Telluride Historical Museum
- 3 minute drive to Bear Creek Falls
- 7.1 miles to Mountain Village
- 7.8 miles to Telluride Golf Course
- 10 miles to Alta Lakes
- 3 minute walk to Free Gondola
- 7.5 miles to Telluride Ski Resort base
- 5.6 miles to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 67.4 miles to Montrose Regional Airport (MRJ)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.