12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Make an award-winning residence the setting for a memorable holiday at Racquet Retreat. Tucked between the Noosa riverfront, a sandy beach and a jetty opposite the national park, this Queensland vacation rental boasts a one-of-a-kind location—and its modern architecture only adds to its charms.
Step past the walls of this estate and into what feels like your own private resort. Outside, there’s a boat dock on the river, a swimming pool, a hot tub, gas barbecue, and lounging and dining areas for you to enjoy, as well as a tennis court, as the villa’s name suggests. Inside, a home theater, bar area, pool table, streaming TV and Wi-Fi make entertaining and relaxing equally simple.
Fold-away glass walls perfectly frame the river views from the villa’s open-concept great room. The free-flowing space gets a cool, gallery-like vibe from its all-white color scheme and sculptural furnishings that’s balanced by the warmth of its wood accents. An inviting sitting area, dining table for ten and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar provide plenty of space to enjoy the company of friends and family.
This luxury property has two bedrooms with king beds, en-suite bathrooms and balconies, including the master suite. There are also two sets of two bedrooms each with a king bed in one, two twin bunk beds in the other and a shared Jack and Jill style bathroom, perfect for parents traveling with younger children.
Though it’s known for its surfing, Noosa is also a wonderful area for other water sports and sunny family getaways. Racquet Retreat is only a 4-minute drive from Noosa Head Main Beach, whose relatively calm waters are ideal for children or beginner surfers, and a 10-minute drive or less from a choice of several other beaches. When you’re done laying on the sand or playing in the surf, it’s a 5-minute drive to everything from casual cafés and boutiques to honeymoon-worthy waterfront dinners in downtown Noosa Heads.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Jack and Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 3, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: 2 King single size bunk beds, Jack and Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 2, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Jack and Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 6, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Balcony
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Jack and Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 6, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Gas fireplace
- Home theatre
- Streaming television
- Pool table
- Bar area
- Video game console
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Boat dock
- Pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Pool fence
- Sun loungers
- Tennis court
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 12
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to downtown Noosa Heads
- 7 minute drive to Noosa Spit Recreation Reserve and Botanic Gardens
- 7 minute drive to Noosa National Park
- 8 minute drive to downtown Noosaville
- 9 minute drive to Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort
- 17 km to Peregian Golf Club
- 36 km to downtown Sunshine Coast
- 4 minute drive to Noosa Head Main Beach
- 5 minute drive to Little Cove
- 7 minute drive to Tea Tree Bay
- 9 minute drive to Sunshine Beach
- 10 minute drive to Alexandria Bay
- 33 km to Sunshine Coast Airport (MCY)
- 138 km to Brisbane Airport (BNE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Pool safety fence
+ 6 more
Noosa Heads, Australia
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.