6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Always wanted to try surfing? Now’s the time. You’ll find lessons, equipment rental, and Surfer’s Paradise Beach just steps from Penthouse 69. Rather keep dry? Shoot a round at Emerald Lake Golf Club, map out a hike through Springbrook National Park, or take the kids to SeaWorld. Before you head out, get the lay of the land over an alfresco breakfast on the terrace, gazing out over 260-degree views of Australia’s Gold Coast.
Open your eyes each morning to an incredible ocean view. Next, sip Nespresso from the privacy of one of 69’s 2 scenic balconies. Head back inside to enjoy breakfast in the crisp, white interior, decorated with designer furnishings and contemporary accents. And, stretch out on the sofa while you contemplate plans for another exciting day in Australia. If you’ve decided to dine in, 69’s minimalistic kitchen is sure to inspire culinary creativity, and the formal and alfresco table settings give off a stylish vibe for every occasion.
Subtracting travel time from the equation, The Soul Building makes it easy to keep up with daily routines in their state of the art gym. After a workout, cool down in the shared indoor/outdoor swimming pools or relax in the hot tub, sauna, and steam room. The kid's pool is a great place for the little ones to make friends. And, the barbeques, gardens, and alfresco dining areas of Soul are available for special events.
Directly opposite of Surfer’s Paradise Beach, Penthouse 69 resides in the bustling lifestyle district, minutes from restaurants, nightlife, and theme parks. Spend your day's tanning, kite surfing, or golfing, before hitting the town for an evening of beachfront bar hopping. Feeling more laid-back? The Coast is lined with incredible lookouts, hiking trails, and national parks to explore, as well as many other pristine beach areas.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Direct access to balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to balcony, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Smart TV
- Media room
- Office space
- Central air conditioning
- Integrated sound system
- Iron/Ironing board
- Two ocean view balconies
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 2 spaces
SHARED ACCESS TO BUILDING AMENITIES
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Outdoor heated infinity pool
- Kids pool
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Sun loungers
- Sun beds
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 6.6 km to Surfers Paradise Golf Club
- 8.4 km to Emerald Lakes Golf Club
- 10 km to Palm Meadows Golf Course
- 26 km to Point Danger
- 41 km to Springbrook National Park
- 47 km to Lamington National Park
- 5 min walk to Surfers Paradise Beach
- 5 min drive to local shops and restaurants
- 9 min drive to Kurrawa Beach
- 10 km to Burleigh Heads Beach and National Park
- 23 km to Kirra Beach
- 24 km to Coolangatta Beach
- 22 km to Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 2 more
+ 1 more
Surfers Paradise, Australia
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.