6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Revel in beautiful design and even more beautiful views at 5A Stevens. This modern townhouse has a gorgeously open feel and, with its three bedrooms, space for up to six family members or a group of friends. Its rooms overlook the Queensland coast and the ocean beyond, and its location puts you less than a 5-minute walk from the center of Sunshine Beach.
Soak in the area’s namesake sunshine and take in the ocean views from private outdoor areas with a plunge pool, loungers, barbecue and al-fresco dining for six. For evening entertainment, the house has a media room with a TV and Bose speaker, as well as Wi-Fi; there’s also air conditioning and laundry facilities.
Inside, fold-away glass walls frame the vistas of the water. Leave them closed on cool or windy days, or open them to create one seamless indoor-outdoor living space, where the terrace flows into the open-concept living room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen. The media room is separate, so kids can watch TV while the grown-ups enjoy the luxury of uninterrupted conversation.
This well-appointed vacation rental has one bedroom with a king bed, one bedroom with a queen bed, and one bedroom with two king single beds, which are slightly larger than twin beds. The king and queen bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, while the king single bedroom has access to a hall bathroom.
A holiday at 5A Stevens means you’re only a 4-minute walk from Sunshine Beach, where you can start the day with a coffee at an oceanfront café, lounge on the sand or try surfing in the waves, and finish the evening with a honeymoon-worthy dinner at a restaurant overlooking the water. It’s also a short drive to several other beaches, plus Noosa National Park and two golf courses.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Celing fan
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 King single size beds, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Private terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Media room
- Bose speaker
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ocean view
- Plunge pool - unheated
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to downtown Noosa Heads
- 8 minute drive to Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort
- 5 km to Noosa National Park
- 7.5 km to Noosa Boathouse
- 15 km to Peregian Golf Club
- 41 km walk to The Wharf Mooloolaba
- 4 minute walk to Sunshine Beach
- 2 km to Alexandria Bay
- 4 km to Noosa Head Main Beach
- 5 km to Little Cove
- 6 km to Tea Tree Bay
- 17 km to Coolum Beach
- 18 km to Yaroomba Beach
- 30 km to Mudjimba Beach
- 28 km to Sunshine Coast Airport (MCY)
- 134 km to Brisbane Airport (BNE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 1 more
Sunshine Beach, Australia
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.