Cirque View Homestead
15 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
Discover just how cozy mountain chic can be at Cirque View Homestead. The thoughtful architecture and design of this six-bedroom Jackson Hole estate deliver style that’s sophisticated yet inviting—perfect for welcoming up to fifteen friends or a group of extended family. Perhaps even better, it’s less than a 10-minute walk from skiing, golf and Teton Village.
Summer visitors can listen to the creek burbling from a private terrace with a barbecue and outdoor fireplace; winter visitors can soak away the day’s skiing in the al-fresco hot tub. The villa also features a rec room with a pool table, wet bar, home theater, cable TV, Wi-Fi and both gas- and wood-burning fireplaces, making it easy to entertain the group or simply relax.
Christopher Lee of Wyoming’s own Design Associates Architects gave this luxury property its contemporary lines, and KAM Designs gave the home its fresh modern look. The layout centers on an open-concept great room whose huge windows frame views of the Cirque ski run at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and whose sitting area and wet bar invite you to stay a little while. Step through the doorway framed by reclaimed wood to reach the fully equipped kitchen and dining area for ten.
Cirque View Homestead has four bedrooms with king beds, including a master with honeymoon-suite-worthy features such as a jetted tub and terrace access. There’s also one bedroom with two twin beds and one bedroom with a twin bunk bed plus a twin-over-double bunk bed. All six bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
A holiday at this stunning vacation rental puts you less than a 10-minute walk from skiing at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, teeing off at Shooting Star Golf Course, and shopping and dining in Teton Village. For even more outdoor adventure (and breathtaking scenery), make the 2-mile drive to the nearest entrance to Grand Teton National Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Fireplace, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: Two twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 6: Twin size bunk bed, Twin-over-double size bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Television (Cable)
- Home theater
- Rec room
- Pool table
- Wet bar
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Outdoor fire pit (Summer only)
- Garage - 2 spots
- Parking - 2 spots
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 minute walk to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 8 minute walk to Teton Village
- 6 minute drive to Aspens Market
- 2.0 miles to Granite Canyon Entrance of Grand Teton National Park
- 12 miles to Town of Jackson
- 18 miles to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 43 miles to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 129 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 9 minute walk to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 21 miles to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 3 more
Teton Village, WY
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.