Modern wood-clad chalet near Natawista Run
10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Tanager House is an extraordinary alpine chalet at Big Sky Resort, just steps from Natawista Run and a minute's drive from Moonlight Basin Clubhouse (which guests can enjoy at extra cost). Situated within the Silvertip enclave—named by Architectural Digest among the world's "most beautiful hotel cabins"—the villa combines rustic alpine charm with sleek modern lines and high-end amenities, including a superb gourmet kitchen and lovely open-air hot tub. Majestic mountain views of the Madison Range, including Lone Peak and the Spanish Peaks, create an inspiring atmosphere both indoors and on the ample deck. Three king bedrooms plus a kid-friendly bunk room accommodate up to ten guests, ideal for families and large groups of friends.
The chalet's main living room features a high ceiling of pickled wood and ample mountain-view windows. Sumptuous sofas face the stone hearth with gas fireplace and mounted TV. The open floor plan leads gracefully to a granite dining table for ten and a gorgeous kitchen with granite countertops, beautiful wood cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances. Glass doors open from the living room to a spacious deck, ideal for barbeque grilling, sipping hot cocoa in the mountain air, or crawling into the hot tub for soothing relaxation.
The master suite opens directly to the deck with hot tub and features a four-poster king bed, TV, and ensuite bathroom. The guestroom on the main level includes a king bed, private sitting area, TV, and access to a hallways bathroom. The upper level features another king guestroom with TV and desk. The kids' bunkroom includes two bunk beds (sleeping four in all) and a cozy lounge. Heating and air conditioning ensure comfort in all season.
The chalet's private, one-car garage also serves a spacious storage room for skis, snowboards, bikes, and other equipment. Natawista Run is just steps away, and you're about a minute's walk from Moonlight Basin Clubhouse, which features a fitness center, outdoor pool, year-round outdoor sports offerings, and a fabulous Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Shared access to hallway full bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to full bathroom with Bunk Room, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Television
- Additional Bedding - Bunk Room: Two twin size bunk beds, Shared access to full bathroom with Bedroom 3, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite television
- Sonos sound system
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ski storage
- Hot tub - heating included
- Outdoor furniture - summer only
- Garage - 1 space
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Access to Moonlight Club (Club access policy is subject to change. Extra fees are due on-site)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional Housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 1 minute walk to Moonlight Basin Clubhouse
- 8.2 miles to Big Sky Town Center
- 9.5 miles to Big Sky Golf Course
- 9.6 miles to Big Sky Meadow Village
- 9.9 miles to Ousel Falls Park
- 13 miles to Spanish Peaks Clubhouse
- 60 miles to Yellowstone National Park West Entrance
- 131 miles to Yellowstone National Park North Entrance
- 50 feet to Natawista Run
- 7 minute drive to Big Sky Resort
- 54 miles to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
Big Sky, MT
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport
69 min(s) drive
Big Sky Golf Course
16 min(s) drive
Big Sky Resort
6 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Big Sky Town Center
14 min(s) drive
Big Sky Meadow Village
17 min(s) drive
Spanish Peaks Clubhouse
24 min(s) drive
Ousel Falls View Road
28 min(s) drive
Yellowstone National Park West Entrance
70 min(s) drive
Yellowstone National Park North Entrance
148 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.