9 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Doc's Holiday is an extraordinary alpine chalet at Big Sky Resort in Montana, situated just fifty feet from Alpine Meadows Run and a short walk from Moonlight Basin Clubhouse. The villa is superbly appointed for a winter or summer getaway, with an outdoor hot tub, alfresco dining, and beautifully appointed interiors with high-end features for cooking and entertainment. Two master suites, a kids' bunkroom, and a media room with extra bedding accommodate up to nine guests in total comfort. At additional cost, guests enjoy access to the amenities at Moonlight Basin Clubhouse, including a fitness center, outdoor pool, and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course.
Secluded amid beautiful pine woods, the villa gazes out on sweeping valley and mountain views from its cavernous great room. The open-concept space features an ample lounge with fireplace, a table for six, and a superb kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances, a copper sink, a wine fridge, and a lovely breakfast bar. The décor is exquisite throughout the chalet, with thick wood beams, beautiful alpine-themed artwork, and an antler chandelier above the dining table. Outside, the generous deck welcomes alfresco meals on summer evenings, while the hot tub invites you to soothing soaks under the majestic sky.
The master suite opens directly to the main deck and features a fireplace, king bed, and ensuite bathroom. The second master opens to the outdoor hot tub and also includes a king bed, fireplace, and ensuite bathroom. The kids' room enjoys easy access to the hot tub and ski path; it features a twin-over-queen bunk bed, a rollaway twin-size bed, and an ensuite bathroom. The media room—also on the lower level—has a queen sleeper sofa, TV, video game console, and ensuite bathroom.
The villa also includes a large storage room for ski and snowboard equipment. You're fifty feet from Alpine Meadows Run and a six-minute drive to the base of Big Sky Resort. Moonlight Basin Clubhouse is about a ten-minute walk from your door, and you're less than eight miles from Big Sky town.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Gas fireplace, Television, Direct access to terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 2 - 2nd Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Gas fireplace, Television, Direct access to terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 3: Twin-over-queen bunk bed, Rollaway twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Direct access to ski path
- Additional Bedding - Media Room: Queen sleeper sofa, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Direct access to ski path, Video game console
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Television (Satellite)
- Sonos sound system
- Gas fireplace
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ski storage
- Boot dryers
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 4 (Summer only)
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking (2 spots)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Access to Moonlight Club (Club access policy is subject to change. Extra fees are due on-site)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional Housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute walk to Moonlight Basin Clubhouse
- 7.8 miles to Big Sky Town Center
- 9.3 miles to Big Sky Meadow Village
- 9.3 miles to Big Sky Golf Course
- 9.6 miles to Ousel Falls Park
- 59 miles to Yellowstone National Park West Entrance
- 131 miles to Yellowstone National Park North Entrance
- 50 feet to Alpine Meadows Run
- 6 minute drive to Big Sky Resort
- 53 miles to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Sonos sound system
Big Sky, MT
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.