10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
This fabulous mountain chalet is situated within Moonlight Basin at Big Sky Resort, about fifty feet from Natawista Run. Part of the Silvertip enclave—named by Architectural Digest among the world's "most beautiful hotel cabins"—the villa offers an exquisite balance of high-end contemporary design and rustic Montana comforts. Ample outdoor living areas include an open-air hot tub, while the superbly appointed interiors feature comfortable living and dining areas, a gourmet kitchen, and top-of-the-line media features. Three spacious and cozy bedrooms plus a kid-friendly bunkroom accommodate families and groups of friends up to ten in size. At extra cost, guests enjoy access to the wonderful amenities at Moonlight Basin Clubhouse, including its Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course.
The living room features high ceilings and large windows framing beautiful views of the mountains and forest. A lovely sofa faces the gas fireplace and flat-screen TV, while a glass doors opens to the summer lounge on the deck. The open kitchen features chef-grade appliances and serves a four-person bar and charming dining booth with banquette seating for six. Luminous white walls complement the rich wood accents, designer light features, superb contemporary artwork, and exquisite mountain light.
The bedrooms offer generous private havens for downtime and rest. The master suite opens to a balcony and features a king bed and ensuite bathroom with dual vanity and shower. Two queen guest-rooms share a bathroom with dual vanity and shower, while the kids' room has two bunk beds (sleeping four) and access to a hallway bathroom with shower. Air conditioning and heating keep you comfortable in all seasons.
Natawista Run is just steps away, while the resort's base and town center are easily reachable by car. Walk about a minute to Moonlight Basin Cabin, featuring superb dining, a private outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a championship golf course. The chalet is also within easy reach of Big Sky Golf Course and other numerous other attractions. The West Entrance of Yellowstone is about sixty miles away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Gas fireplace, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to full bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to full bathroom with Bedroom 2,
- Additional Bedding - Bunk Room: Two twin size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Outdoor furniture (Summer only)
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Access to Moonlight Club (Club access policy is subject to change. Extra fees are due on-site)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional Housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 3 minute drive to Moonlight Basin Clubhouse
- 8.1 miles to Big Sky Town Center
- 9.5 miles to Big Sky Golf Course
- 9.6 miles to Big Sky Meadow Village
- 9.9 miles to Ousel Falls Park
- 60 miles to Yellowstone National Park West Entrance
- 131 miles to Yellowstone National Park North Entrance
- 50 feet to Natawista Run
- 7 minute drive to Big Sky Resort
- 54 miles to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Big Sky, MT
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.