Eco-friendly rustic chic villa at Schaffer's Mill
11 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Seamlessly intertwined with its natural surroundings, the eco-friendly Buca Dodici villa shows off its environmental pride by incorporating the weathered wood and rugged stone of California into its stylish construction. Located in the prestigious gated-community of Schaffer’s Mill, on the twelfth green of Golfweek Magazine’s “best private club in California,” Buca Dodici enjoys a lifestyle like no other. Whether you’re visiting to golf in the summer or ski in the winter, Lake Tahoe is one of the most desirable vacation destinations on the planet.
Buca Dodici’s interior boasts many of the same rustic-chic qualities as the exterior. However, the monochromatic color scheme in the main living area adds an airy brightness to the large, open concept lounge space, which is further accentuated by soaring mountain views. The decor is minimalistic and elegant. The modern fireplace adds another touch of warmth and sophistication. And, the kitchen is a chef’s dream; outfitted with restaurant caliber appliances and a functional atmosphere. Outside, you’ll enjoy the mountain and golf course views from the balcony, hot tub, and alfresco dining area. And, when it’s time for bed, each room features an en-suite bathroom and access to an outdoor space.
This environmental home is loaded with state of the art tech features, like heated floors, an integrated sound system, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and Smart home and television technology. During ski season, you’ll appreciate the villa’s mud room and ski storage area.
In the warmer months, golf at Schaffer’s Mill, to which guests have access on Mondays, is the top draw. And, there are plenty more highly regarded courses in the Lake Tahoe area, many of which are within a few miles. You’ll also find beachfront and hiking trails nearby. In the winter, you’ll find excellent skiing at Northstar California Resort, Squaw Valley, and Diamond Peak Resort, all within twenty miles of Buca Dodici. And, just ten minutes away in Truckee, you’ll be able to take part in their vibrant mountain town lifestyle, with quaint cafes, casual pubs, boutique shops, and local craft breweries.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Private balcony, Hot tub
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Fireplace, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk Room: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Gas fireplace
- Wet bar
- Smart TV
- Satellite TV
- Smart home system
- Integrated sound system
- Heated floors
- Air conditioning
- Office space
- Mud room
- Ski storage
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 2 minute drive to Schaffer's Mill golf course
- 10 minute drive to downtown Truckee
- 8.5 miles to Coyote Moon Golf Course
- 6.6 miles to Tahoe Mountain Club golf course
- 12 miles to Old Brockway Golf Course
- 13 miles to Crystal Bay
- 43 miles to Emerald Bay
- 44 miles to South Lake Tahoe
- 13 miles to Speedboat Beach
- 19 miles to Commons Beach
- 44 miles to Pope Beach
- 6.9 miles to Northstar California Resort
- 16 miles to Squaw Valley Resort
- 19 mile drive to Diamond Peak Resort
- 42 miles to Heavenly Mountain
- 7 minute drive to Truckee Tahoe Airport (TRK)
- 38 miles to Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 11 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.