Restored vintage villa, stone mill on the beach
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Le Moulin ("The Mill") is situated directly on St. Jean Beach along the north coast of St. Barts, just minutes from Gustavia. Named for the restored, antique mill on the estate (which now houses the master bedroom suite), the beachfront villa offers a superb blend of vintage Caribbean elegance and high-end modern comfort. Its ample estate includes an outdoor swimming pool, alfresco dining, and generous space for open-air relaxation, while the cool, spacious interiors feature lovely living and dining areas and a gourmet kitchen. Three superb bedroom suites (including the ocean-view moulin with private entrance) accommodate families, destination wedding guests, and groups of friends up to six in size.
The villa is nestled amid palm trees against the beach's soft sands, with expansive views of the turquoise bay and sea. Lounge chairs line the long infinity pool, while the spacious, wrap-around veranda features multiple dining tables and sitting areas—inviting you to relish home-cooked meals and sip island cocktails in the enchanting breeze.
Several sets of arched French doors open from the main villa to the veranda, inhaling the sea-kissed air into the home. The cavernous living room offers a dreamy, airy ambiance, with high, vaulted ceilings of natural wood, superb modern furnishings and décor, and lovely curtains. The light-filled kitchen features chef-grade appliances and spacious prep areas, with luminous white walls complementing the wood ceilings and sleek surfaces. It opens directly to the ten-person dining table on the back patio.
The master suite is set within the old mill, with French doors opening to a furnished terrace and the sandy beach. The room enjoys beautiful ocean views and features a comfortable queen bed and ensuite bathroom. In the main villa, the primary guest suite features a king bed and opens to the terrace, while the second guest suite has a split-king bed (or two twin beds). Both enjoy ensuite bathrooms with dual vanities.
Le Moulin balances exquisite seclusion with a highly convenient location within minutes of Gustavia and the international airport. In addition to St. Jean Beach bordering your estate, several of the island's finest beaches are within easy reach. Guided boat tours embark from Gustavia for the sublime Saint Barthelemy Natural Reserve.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1:- Mill - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ocean view, Private entrance
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Dual Vanity, Air conditioning, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (or two twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Safe, Television, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Kitchen with microwave oven and stove top
- Dining with seating for 10
- Nespresso machine
- Air Conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fan
- Sound system
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Swimming pool - not heated
- Sun loungers
- BBQ grill
- Gated property
- Outdoor living area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily maid service
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Escort to villa
- Welcome gift and Hermes toiletries
- Free luggage storage until your next stay
- Asistance and farewell upon departure
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 2.5 km drive to Fort Karl
- 2.6 km drive to port to board on boat Saint Barthelemy Natural Reserve, St Barthélemy
- 2.8 km drive to town of Gustavia
- Beachfront to St. Jean beach
- 4.4 km drive to Gouverneur beach
- 2 minute drive to Gustaf III Airport (SBH)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 2 more
Gouverneur, Saint Barthélemy
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 30 days of your trip, the reservation is non-refundable.