10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
From its prestigious ski-in/ski-out location the Chamonix Valley, Chalet Castor enjoys instant access to the ski slopes, as well as incredible views of the Mont Blanc and Fiz mountain ranges. With four luxurious bedroom and accommodations for ten, Castor is the perfect host for an unforgettable French Alps ski vacation. Not only will you have quick and easy access to some of the best skiing on the planet, but the legendary vibrant nightlife of Chamonix is also just ten minutes from home.
Castor’s stone roof is quite the sight in the French Alps. Usually more associated with the Italian style, the stone roof makes this villa stand out, even in an area as prestigious as Chamonix. Inside, the decor is all about wood and stone, warmth and comfort, and mountain views. You’ll love the stylish updates provided by state of the art electronics and appliances. The designer furnishings make Castor even more comfortable. And, the second living room and bunk beds are perfect if you’re traveling with kids.
Chalet Castor is ideal for hosting unforgettable family dinners with its formal dining area for twelve and fully equipped kitchen, with wine fridge and breakfast bar. After dinner, gather in the living room for a movie night, while lounging next to a roaring fire. You’ll also appreciate Castor’s Wi-Fi, heated floors, satellite television, and rejuvenating steam room. During your stay, you’ll have the option between a catered and self-catered package with a variety of luxurious perks.
Just step outside of Chalet Castor’s doors, and you’ll be on your way to another exciting day of skiing on Les Houches. After your day on the mountain, head into downtown Chamonix to spend an evening exploring the vibrant city center, rich with boutique shops, restaurants and bars, and trendy nightclubs. If you’re feeling lucky, head to Casino Chamonix. If you’d rather rest up, there are several spa and wellness centres, or you could sit down for a movie at the cinema.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bath tub, Television, Mountain views of slope
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted into 2 twins), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Mountain views of slope
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted into 2 twins), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Mountain views of slope
- Bedroom 4: 4 bed bunk room, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and access to hamman
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite television
- Wood burning fireplace
- Heated floors
- Steam room
- Views of Aiguille du Midi, Mont Blanc and Fiz Mountain Ranges
STAFF & SERVICES
- Pre-arrival holiday planning and dedicated in-resort concierge
- Mid stay clean
- Exclusive bath products
- High quality bed-linen, towels, robes and slippers
- Fresh flowers
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff (Chalet Manager,Chef, Hostess, Housekeeper)
- Pre-arrival itinerary build and booking of all services
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast with a selection of hot dishes & a delicious continental buffet served 7 days
- Afternoon tea, cakes and a selection of pastries served daily.
- Arrival canapés and champagne
- Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Luxury chocolates
- Fresh flowers
- Stocked bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 20 minute drive to Club de Golf Chamonix
- 10 minute drive to Chamonix with restaurants & shops
- Ski-in Les Houches
- 11 minute drive to Brevent
- 92 km to Geneva Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.