Mid-century-style remodel set in farming country
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Find a vacation rental that puts the country in wine country at Green Valley Retreat. Set in a farm-focused area of Santa Rosa, this recently remodeled home is just minutes from wineries and farm-to-table restaurants—and even has its own garden and orchard. It’s a wonderful Napa and Sonoma getaway for a group of friends or family looking to indulge their taste buds.
The retreat opens to a private backyard with a swimming pool, hot tub, a sunny terrace with loungers and a hammock. Heat up the barbecue for dinner at the al-fresco table, then linger over a glass of local wine around the firepit. But the highlight of the grounds might just be the garden and newly planted orchard, where guests are welcome to pick their own produce.
Inside this newly remodeled home are open-concept interiors with a little mid-century flair. Pale wood floors and a neutral color scheme keep the ambience light and bright, but the living and dining areas are warmed up by a wood-burning stove and plush throws on the dining chairs. The fully equipped kitchen is an ideal place to whip up meals with your freshly picked fruits or veggies.
The villa’s main house has three bedrooms with queen beds: one with an en-suite bathroom and two that share access to a hall bathroom. The fourth bedroom is in the pool house and has a queen Murphy bed. It also has living and dining areas, making it perfect for a couple wanting honeymoon-style privacy or in-laws wanting their own space.
Your holiday at this luxury property can be as wine-focused as you wish. With about a dozen wineries just a few miles away, you can sample to your heart’s content, or explore the area on the Florence Avenue Art Walk or the back of a rented bicycle. It’s also about 20 miles to several beaches on the California coast.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom1 - Master Bedroom: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, DVD player, AppleTV, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Pool House: Queen size Murphy bed, Living room, Mini fridge, Microwave, Dining area with seating for 5, Air conditioning, Direct access to pool & terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Central heating
- Ice maker
- Sonos sound system
- Iron/Ironing board
- Wood burning stove
- Office area
- Swimming pool (solar heated from Memorial Day through September)
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Fire pit
- Parking for up to 3 cars
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.8 miles to Grace Ranch
- 4.9 miles to Wine Guerrilla
- 6.3 miles to Florence Avenue Art Walk
- 7.4 miles to Wine Country Experience
- 15.7 miles to Wine Country Bikes
- 20.8 miles to Bodega Dunes Beach
- 22.2 miles to miles to Schoolhouse Beach
- 22.7 miles to Portuguese Beach
- 11.5 miles to Sonoma County Airport
- 11.7 miles to Santa Rosa Airport
- 21.4 miles to Healdsburg Municipal Airport
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Sonos sound system
+ 2 more
Sonoma County Airport
18 min drive
19 min drive
Healdsburg Municipal Airport
32 min drive
Bodega Dunes Beach
36 min drive
37 min drive
37 min drive
Points of Interest
6 min drive
9 min drive
Florence Avenue Art Walk
13 min drive
Wine Country Experience
18 min drive
Wine Country Bikes
26 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.