13 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Take your morning coffee for a walk through this modern farmhouse’s beautifully manicured gardens while marveling at some of New Zealand’s most scenic vistas. Set on a 15-acre property, you’ll find the privacy you seek in the foothills of Wanaka. In the winter, gaze upon the star-lit sky while you relax in the hot tub. In the morning, hit the ski trails of Cardrona or book a heli-skiing trip.
Gather in the spacious living room around the imposing stone fireplace and sink into leather sofas and armchairs. See if you can find a rugby match on the widescreen TV or head outside to play some sports yourself. The lengthy swimming pool is the perfect spot to beat the afternoon heat. There’s also a tennis court and in-ground trampoline. Inside, challenge a friend to a game of pool or foosball. Then, head to the wet bar to mix up a few classic cocktails to enjoy outside at one of the smaller bistro-sets. Before bed, sink into the master ensuite’s deep soaking tub and rejuvenate for another exciting day in New Zealand.
After you’ve mastered the pizza oven and barbecue at home, head to Luggate, and try some of the local cuisines. If you’re up for a hike, check out the trails at Cluden Hull Summit, Lindis Pass, and the Clay Cliffs. Later, challenge your perception of reality at Puzzling World, one of the country’s most unique attractions, where you’ll find illusion rooms, mazes, and fun for the whole family.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Kids Room: 2 Twin size bunk bed, Twin size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Media room
- Smart TV
- Home theatre
- Sonos sound system
- Pool table
- Foosball table
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain views
- Swimming pool - heated (only from December to April)
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor living area
- Outdoor furniture
- Tennis court
- Pizza oven
- Outdoor fireplace
- Gas barbecue
- Parking - 8 spaces
- Garage - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Grocery Shopping Services
- 4 minute drive to Puzzling World
- 38 km to Cluden Hull Summit
- 55 km to Mt Difficulty Wines
- 75 km to Lindis Pass Viewpoint
- 124 km to Clay Cliffs
- 64 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 1 more
Luggate, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
61 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Stuart Landsborough's Puzzling World
4 min(s) drive
Cluden Hill Summit
28 min(s) drive
Mt Difficulty Wines Limited
39 min(s) drive
Lindis Pass Viewpoint
53 min(s) drive
97 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
No refund after booking