Serene designer retreat with lake and mountain views
8 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Peaceful and serene, this beautiful lakefront property is surrounded by mountain views, lush lawns, and private walking trails that wind through the wetlands of Queenstown, New Zealand. WIth four full-size bedrooms and one kid's bunk room, Omaio is perfect for secluded family getaways. Equipped with a private tennis court and petanque pitch, Omaio is ideal for travelers who like to maintain an active lifestyle. Within a short drive of the villa, you ’ll find golf, skiing, Queenstown’s bustling city center, and more.
Taking full advantage of its three-hundred-sixty-degree mountain views, Omaio’s floorplan stretches lengthwise, allowing each of its bedrooms and the open concept living area to access the breathtaking vista and outdoor spaces. At its center, an imposing stone fireplace sets the perfect tone for an elegant dinner soiree or a cozy night in with the family. High-end designer furnishings and electronics decorate the spacious main room that contains the fireplace lounge, formal dining area, and state of the art kitchen. Outside, you’ll love relaxing by the gas fireplace and dining alfresco on warmer evenings.
Omaio comes with a fully equipped kitchen, gas barbeque, dishwasher, and formal dining with seating for ten. After dinner, move the party to the living room, where the entertainer in your group can provide the background music on the piano. When it’s time for bed, Omaio’s three en-suite bedrooms and two multi-bed suites all feature direct access to private terraces and soaring mountain views.
The Queenstown area is full of exciting attractions no matter what time you’re visiting New Zealand. If there’s a golfer in the group, Queenstown Golf Course is a great way to enjoy the dynamic landscape of New Zealand while you challenge yourself to a round. The Wakatipu Yacht Club is a beautiful area for a stroll, private yacht rental, or a fishing charter. And, Main Street in Queenstown is where you’ll find the most shopping, dining, and nightlife options. If you’re on the island to ski, Coronet Peak and The Remarkables are both under thirty-kilometers from home.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Dressing area, Air-conditioning, Private terrace with outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air-conditioning, Private terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Shared access to hall bathroom with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Bathtub, Air-conditioning, Private terrace with outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with Bedroom 5, Stand-alone rain shower, Bathtub, Air-conditioning, Private terrace
- Bedroom 5 - Kids room: 2 twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Table soccer, Private terrace with outdoor furniture
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pod coffee machine
- Ice maker
- Gas fire place
- Media room
- Apple TV
- Office space
- Iron/Ironing board
- Tennis court
- Pétanque pitch
- Outdoor gas fire place
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Gas barbecue
- Garage - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 14 km to Main Street, shops, restaurants and nightlife
- 15 km to Skyline Queenstown Skycity Casino & Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 18 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 23 km to Coronet Peak Ski Are
- 26 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 10 min to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 2 more
Lake Hayes, New Zealand
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
No refund after booking