Sleek minimalist former flower market in Puglia
25 guests · 9 bedrooms · 9 baths
Masseria Antonio Agosto is a spectacular villa in the Salento region of Puglia (the “heel” of Southern Italy), minutes from the town of Leverano in the province of Lecce. The authentic masseria (a style of fortified stone farmhouse native to the Apulian countryside) was once a local flower market, and the structure maintains much of its antique beauty. The villa's current owner (and namesake) has restored and remodeled the home in stunning fashion, blending historic artistry with influences from his native Belgium (he emigrated from Limburg as a young boy), including fabulous pieces by the contemporary furniture artist Casimir. Resort-style amenities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a private spa, and exquisite living and dining areas. Eight deluxe bedroom suites with ensuite bathrooms accommodate families and groups up to sixteen in size.
The expansive, cloistered estate forms an ideal venue for special occasions or serene relaxation with family and friends. Plunge from the diving board into the enormous, heated swimming pool, and relax on elegant Tribù furniture under the Mediterranean sky. Sip espresso or aperitivi at bistro tables, and gather for alfresco meals under the vine-clad pergola or on the elegant inner patio. Uncork a bottle of fine local wine and celebrate under the starry heavens.
The interiors present a superb mélange of the contemporary and the traditional, including walls of pietra leccese (hand-polished limestone), groin-vault ceilings, and original paintings with protected heritage status. The main salon features gorgeous Casimir furnishings including a dining table of oak wood. The five-star spa is housed within a former wine cellar, featuring a sauna, Turkish bath, massage table, and pool.
The bedrooms offer wonderful havens for private downtime and rest, furnished with an elegant minimalism that feels at once monastic and regal. All eight rooms feature king beds and ensuite bathrooms. Several of the rooms include mini fridges and additional single beds (lofted or on the ground level), forming lovely suites for children or small families. Two of the rooms enjoy private entrances.
Beyond the exclusive sanctuary of Masseria Antonio Agosto, you're just minutes from the historic town of Leverano, and within easy driving distance of the Baroque treasures at Lecce and the enchanting beaches at Porto Casareo and Torre Lapillo.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Single bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television, Safe, Mini fridge
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, 2 Single beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television, Safe, Mini fridge
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Single bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television, Safe, Mini fridge
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, 2 Single beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television, Safe, Mini fridge
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Single bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television, Safe, Mini fridge
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and turkish bath, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television, Safe, Private access
- Bedroom 8: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television, Safe, Private access
- Bedroom 9: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with tub, , Television, Safe, Private access, Swimming pool view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen (Staff only)
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite TV
- Bang & Olufsen sound system
- Air conditioning
- Elevator (To the spa only)
- Swimming Pool - Heating included (Indoor)
- Swimming Pool - unheated (Closed October 1 to April 30)
- Alfresco dining
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Welcome basket
- Electricity up to 1000KW
- Daily lifeguard (10am to 7pm)
- Garden and pool maitnenance (Once per week)
- Mid-week linen change
- Daily maid service (6 hours daily)
- Private Spa
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service (Mandatory)
- Food and beverage (Mandatory)
- Exclusive Wine Cellar
Points of Interest
- 3.8 km to Leverano
- 22 km to Lecce
- 50 km to Brindisi
- 87 km to Ostuni
- 8.8 km to Porto Cesareo
- 11 km to Torre Lapillo beach
- 60 km to Brindisi-Salento Airport (BDS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.