Spanish Mission mountain lodge near lavender farm
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
Base yourself in a setting that’s anything but basic at the spectacular Cardrona Terraces. This one-of-a-kind South Island property pairs Spanish Mission architecture with classic mountain-lodge decor, and the seclusion of 42 private acres of land with a location close to skiing and other outdoor adventure in the Wanaka area. Invite up to twelve guests for a family reunion, a getaway with friends or a holiday spent exploring the gorgeous New Zealand surroundings.
Revel in the mountain views from outdoor living areas with a heated pool, al-fresco kitchen and fireplace, a barbecue and dining for twelve. If you’re coming to the area to ski, relax after a day on the slopes with the help of the Sky-equipped TV, wet bar, fireplace and Wi-Fi. There’s also a library if you need to catch up on emails—or just want a quiet moment with a book.
This residence has more than 7,500 square feet of living space, giving you the luxury of having everyone together or spreading out to find your own space. The living and dining rooms pair traditional style with playful accents, such as English roll-arm sofas spread with mustard-yellow pillows. And the fully equipped kitchen is a statement of its own, with cherry-red cabinets in a high-impact, high-gloss finish.
Each of the six bedrooms at Cardrona Terraces has a king bed and en-suite bathroom, and opens to an outdoor space, whether a private balcony or the courtyard. Like the main living areas, the bedrooms feature an eclectic yet inviting mix of furnishings, colors and textures.
Close to both the soothing fields of Wanaka Lavender Farm and the jaw-dropping peaks of Mount Aspiring National Park, this vacation rental offers something for everyone. Find both laid-back shops and restaurants and plenty of outdoor adventures in downtown Wanaka, book either a honeymoon-worthy lake cruise or a heart-pumping jet boat ride, and get out into the mountains on foot, bike or skis.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Split King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Walk-in Closet, Air conditioning, Desk, Direct access to courtyard
- Bedroom 2: Split King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Desk, Direct access to courtyard
- Bedroom 3: Split King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Desk, Direct access to courtyard
- Bedroom 4: Split King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Bidet, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Desk
- Bedroom 5: Split King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Desk
- Bedroom 6: Split King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Television with Sky TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pod Coffee Machine
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Air conditioning
- Ice maker
- Wet bar
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor Kitchen
STAFF & SERVICES
- Fresh flowers (upon arrival)
- Fruit bowl & bottled water (upon arrival)
- Gourmet breakfast provisions (upon arrival)
- Mid stay clean (for bookings 5 nights & over)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 650 m to Wanaka Lavender Farm
- 6.6 km to Wanaka Town
- 63 km to Mount Aspiring National Park
- 30 km to Treble Cone
- 38 km to Cardrona Alpine Resort
- 66 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Balcony, Ensuite bathroom, King bed
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 5 more
Wanaka, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
64 min(s) drive
31 min(s) drive
Cardrona Alpine Resort
39 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Wanaka Lavender Farm
1 min(s) drive
8 min(s) drive
Mount Aspiring National Park
51 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.