High-gloss designer perch on island Koh Yao Noi
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Your ultimate tropical hideaway.
Located on the west coast of Thailand, a short distance from Phuket, is the resort island of Koh Yao Noi that hosts the newly completed 4-Bedroom Eagle’s Nest Luxury Villa overlooking the stunning Phang Nga Bay. The seascape of unique limestone islands is incomparable and considered by many to be one of the best views in Asia - in fact for that reason the nearby islands were used as a setting in the 1974 James Bond film, The Man with the Golden Gun.
Only 20 minutes from Phuket by speedboat but a million miles from the stresses of modern life, the island paradise of Koh Yao Noi may just be Thailand’s best kept secret. It is located within the magnificent Marine National Park of Phang Nga Bay which possesses over 40 islands and is home to indigenous sea gypsies and protected wildlife. This tropical island is accessible only by boat or helicopter and thus remains largely undeveloped, natural and peaceful. To arrive here is to step back in time.
Completed in 2018, on an island with few private villas, the Eagle’s Nest luxury villa is unique for its quality and outlook. The sweeping panoramas from the property are simply breathtaking and can be seen from every room in this expansive estate nestled among the tree-tops. A skilled and personal staffing team ensures that every whim is catered for. The rental offering includes an open-air seated van and driver. This is more than a home away from home, this is a serviced luxury villa on a remote and idyllic tropical island with every detail thought out.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Rain Shower, Hand held bidet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Private balcony with outdoor furniture, Safe, Desk
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Hand held bidet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony with outdoor furniture, Safe, Desk
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Hand held bidet, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Hand held bidet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Safe, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Iron/Ironing board
- Espresso Machine
- Security system
- Air conditioning
- Sound System
- Ceiling fans
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Infinity swimming pool - not heated
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Villa Manager
- Laundry service
- First morning continental breakfast
- Baby cot and high chair (upon request)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Food & beverages (grocery cost price plus 20% service charge)
Points of Interest
- 220 m to Tha Khao Pier
- 600 m to Thakow Waterfall
- 650 m to Hornbill View Point
- 1.3 km to Island Yoga
- 6.3 km to KYN Muay Thai Gym
- 20 km to Phuket
- 150 m to Tha Khao
- 3.5 km to Long Beach
- 8.3 km to Mankei Bay
- 8.5 km to Kian Bay
- 8.8 km to The Hideout Beach
- To reach the villa guest will have to take a ferry to Ko Yao Noi Island. The villa's private shuttle will then bring the guests from the pier to the villa.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 8 more
Amphoe Ko Yao, Thailand
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
No refund after booking