Castle-like retreat above Pampelonne beach clubs
14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7 baths
True elegance and luxury come together at Villa Plage Royale. An incredible private estate in the Ramatuelle area, this decadent vacation rental boasts refined surroundings and resort-worthy amenities, all overlooking the bay of Saint Tropez. The property’s expansive living areas and seven bedrooms are a perfect setting for an anniversary or birthday celebration with friends, a family reunion or even a destination wedding in the French Riviera.
Your holiday at Villa Plage Royale begins with champagne, canapés and a welcome package, and includes private chef service on six nights of a seven-night stay. After enjoying a full breakfast, stretch out on a lounger by the heated pool until it’s time for your al-fresco lunch. Sip refreshments from the outdoor kitchen during lazy afternoons, then, in the evenings, turn to the indoor sound system, Apple TV and Wi-Fi for entertainment.
Sweeping staircases and elaborate balustrades make a dramatic statement on the outside of the villa. The interiors, however, eschew architectural flourishes in favor of clean, modern lines in the sitting areas and a dining room for ten. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a wonderfully inviting breakfast bar.
Villa Plage Royale has six bedrooms with queen beds, including a master suite with its own balcony, and one bedroom with three twin beds. All seven bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and the same chic, pared-down furnishings as the main living areas.
While the villa feels like your own haven in the heart of the Riviera, it’s only a 3-minute drive from one of the region’s hottest spots: the stretch of beach clubs along Pampelonne. Stop here for a cocktail in an oceanfront setting, relive your honeymoon over dinner or simply settle in for some incredible people-watching. The villa is also a short drive from central Saint Tropez and the nearest golf course.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Private Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Desk, Television, Balcony, Safe
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Terrace, Safe
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk, View of pool, Safe
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk, View of pool, Safe
- Bedroom 6: 3 Single beds, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in closet, Desk, View of pool and garden
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, View of entrance, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Decorative fireplace
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- Sound system
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Gated property
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Pool house
- Outdoor kitchen
- Sun loungers
- View of St.Tropez, Mediterranean Sea
- Parking for 10 vehicles (8 indoors)
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Private Michelin Chef
- Personal & Discreet Villa Host/Waitress (Multilingual)
- Personal concierge
- Champagne and canapes served upon arrival
- Fully cooked breakfasts (6 days of 7)
- Alfresco lunches (6 days of 7)
- Four-course gourmet dinners (6 days of 7)
- Selection of award winning local cheeses & wines served with dinner
- Luxury toiletries
- Fully stocked soft drinks & nibbles fridges
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.3 km to Saint Tropez
- 3.3 km to The Annonciade Museum
- 5.1 km to Golf Club Saint-Tropez
- 15 km to Sainte Maxime with restaurants & shops
- 3 minute drive to Pampelonne Beach Clubs
- 4.6 km to SARL Robrecht Beach of St. Tropez
- 16 km to Gigaro Beach
- 20 km to International Airport Gulf of St.Tropez
- 105 km to Nice Airport (NCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
La Môle - Saint-Tropez Airport (LTT)
20 min(s) drive
Nice - Airport
84 min(s) drive
SARL Robrecht - Chalets at the Beach of St.Tropez
7 min(s) drive
13 min(s) drive
Plage de Gigaro
24 min(s) drive
Golf Club Saint-Tropez
18 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
5 min(s) drive
Musée de L'Annonciade
9 min(s) drive
22 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.