(A2) Kokos Beach House 1
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
This superb luxury home is part of Kokos Beach Houses, located on the Byron Bay Shoreline south of Brisbane, within walking distance of Belongil Beach. Balancing a classic beach vibe with high-end contemporary comforts, the villa features an ample private yard with swimming pool, beautifully furnished living and dining areas, a gourmet kitchen, and excellent entertainment technology. Four ample bedrooms (including two kid-friendly rooms) accommodate families, destination wedding guests, and groups of friends up to eight in size.
The villa's fenced-in yard and entertainment area inspire long days and evenings under the open sky. Bask in the sunlight on lounge chairs and dip into the refreshing swimming pool. Stroll to the beach in the afternoon, and return to alfresco meals from the barbeque grill. Sip local Australian wine under the stars, and walk to Byron Bay Town for a fun night out.
Vanishing walls open on two sides of the living room, creating a lovely alfresco ambiance indoors. You can also close the doors in the warmer months, enjoying a cool retreat infused with natural light. The open-concept space features a comfortable TV lounge, a fully equipped kitchen, and a dining table for eight. Streaming TV and Sonos sound create a comfortable haven for festive gatherings or quiet downtime.
The bedrooms evoke the spirit of the beach, with neutral color palettes, lovely timber accents, and an airy yet cozy ambiance. The master and primary guest suites open to balconies and feature queen beds, private sound systems, and ensuite bathrooms. The other two guestrooms feature pairs of twin beds (which can be arranged as kings if desired), and share a bathroom and comfortable TV room between them.
The house is a five-minute walk to Belongil Beach, about seven minutes on foot to Byron Bay Town, and ten minutes to Byron Main Beach. Drive about five minutes to experience the stunning natural beauty of New South Wales at Arakwal National Park and Cape Byron State Conservation Area. Golfers are about thirty kilometers to Teven Valley.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Shared access to lounge bathroom with bedroom 4, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct Access to the lounge
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Shared access to lounge bathroom with bedroom 4, Bathtub, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct Access to the lounge
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Streaming television
- Sonos sound system
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Pool fence
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Gas barbeque
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Villa pre-stocking (Upon request)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 7 minute walk to Byron Bay downtown
- 5 minute drive to Arakwal National Park
- 5 minute drive to Cape Byron State Conservation Area
- 9 minute drive to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- 30 km to Teven Valley Golf Course
- 32 km to Minyon Falls Lookout
- 92 km to downtown Gold Coast
- 5 minute walk to Belongil Beach
- 10 minute walk to Byron Main Beach
- 6 minute drive to Wategos Beach
- 8 minute drive to Tallow Beach
- 34 km to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
- 66 km to Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Sonos sound system
Pool safety fence
+ 4 more
Byron Bay, Australia
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.