Oceanfront stone villa with Old World flair
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Style and substance meet in the one-of-a-kind Seastone. As its name suggests, this Carmel vacation rental is a charming stone residence with views of the California coast, its architectural detail matched by stunning natural scenery. Its five bedrooms make a wonderful retreat for a coastal getaway to the Monterey area with friends or a base for outdoor adventures with the whole family.
Relax around the al-fresco dining table in the villa’s pretty courtyard, listen to the waves from seats around the firepit or indulge in a soak in the private outdoor hot tub. The villa also has Wi-Fi and a fireplace for evening entertainment, as well as an exercise room and office for your practical needs.
Stone walls, a tiled roof and wrought-iron balconies lend Seastone a hint of old-world romance. The vibe continues inside the newly remodeled interiors, where details like beamed ceilings and arched doorways distinguish the living and dining rooms. The fully equipped kitchen will appeal to cooks and diners with its state-of-the-art appliances and generous counter space.
This luxury property has three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms: two with king beds, including a honeymoon-worthy master suite with a terrace and ocean views, and one with a queen bed. The other two bedrooms have a king bed and queen bed, respectively, and both share access to a hall bathroom.
With plenty of nooks and corners for relaxing and a location just minutes from the ocean, Seastone gives you the choice of a holiday spent unwinding or exploring. Avid golfers won’t want to miss the chance to play in Pebble Beach, only a few miles away, while surfers can take advantage of the house’s storage area for boards. It’s also just steps to shopping, dining, galleries and museums in downtown Carmel-by-the-Sea.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom Hallway, Stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Television, Terrace
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual Vanity, Bidet, Walk-in Closet, Television, Terrace, View of the ocean
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Lounge area
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Rain Shower, Television, Terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Gym area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Exercise room
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Fire pit
- Outdoor fireplace
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 0.1 miles to Carmel-By-The-Sea
- 2.5 miles to Pebble Beach
- 3.4 miles to Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- 4.9 miles to Old Fisherman's Wharf
- 6..6 miles to Cannery Row
- 6.7 miles to Monterey Bay Aquarium
- 25.2 miles to Big Sur
- 7.1 miles to Monterey Regional Airport (MRY)
- 78.3 miles to Mineta San José International Airport (SJC)
- 110 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.