Vaulted open-air villa near Pu'u Ali'i Bay
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Make ocean views the backdrop to relaxing and reconnecting with family and friends at Hualalai Anea Estates 101. From its location on the lush grounds of the Hualalai Resort, this Big Island vacation rental boasts panoramas of the sunset over the Pacific—and easy access to resort amenities, beaches and more. Five bedrooms mean parties of up to ten can enjoy this piece of paradise together.
The villa opens to spectacular outdoor living areas with a pool, hot tub, waterfall, al-fresco lounging and dining furniture, and a kitchen with a barbecue. After watching the sunset, linger outside around the firepit or enjoy the TV and Wi-Fi indoors. The villa also has air conditioning and laundry facilities for your comfort and convenience.
From the moment you step into the landscaped courtyard, you’re in a haven of laid-back island luxury. The open-concept great room is designed to make the most of the gorgeous setting, with slide-away glass walls connecting the living and dining areas to the lanai and a high ceiling that only adds to the breezy feel. Even the bar area and fully equipped kitchen have ocean views.
There are three bedrooms in the main house and two in a guest house; all five have private en-suite bathrooms. In the main house, all three bedrooms have king beds. The guest house has one bedroom with a king bed and one with two queen beds, making it ideal for a couple wanting honeymoon-style privacy or parents traveling with younger children.
During your holiday at Hualalai Anea Estates 101, you can enjoy access to the shared tennis and sports clubs, children’s and cultural centers, spa, golf course and pool at the nearby Hualalai Four Seasons resort at additional cost. If you’d like to explore the area, you can plan a hike to the secluded beach at Pu’u Ali’i Bay or take advantage of the shops and restaurants in nearby Kailua-Kona.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Hawaii Tax ID #: TA-214-451-9168-01
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Alfresco rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Fireplace, Television, Safe, Direct access to terrace, Ocean views
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Kitchenette, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Sound system
- Ice maker
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub - heating included
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Alfresco dining
- Gated Property
- Fire pit
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Departure cleaning
- 2 mid-stay cleanings
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
SHARED ACCESS TO FOUR SEASONS HUALALAI RESORT (At additional cost)
- Tennis Club
- Kids For All Seasons
- Championship Golf Course
- Ka‘upulehu Cultural Center
- Hualalai Sports Club & Spa
- Hale Nalu (Ocean Activity Center)
- Resort-wide Charge Card and Account
- Club Concierge Services, dedicated to creating special experiences for all registered guests
- Hotel Pools and Services (Access to pool deck chaise lounges is restricted for all residential rental guests during periods of peak occupancy. Beachfront and pool deck adjacent chaise lounge seating available at all times)
Points of Interest
- 1.1 miles to Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
- 3.0 miles to Pu’u Ali’I Bay
- 14.1 miles to Kailua-Kona
- 15.5 miles to Honl’s Beach
- 18.7 miles to Hāpuna Beach State Park
- 19.9 miles to Kahaluu Beach Park
- 15.8 miles to Francis H. I'i Brown South Course
- 20.2 miles to Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
- 7.4 miles to Kona International Airport (KOA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.