12 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Situated along the bank of Snake River, Wilderness Road offers the perfect escape for those looking to combine luxury with a rustic, adventure-filled environment. With four ensuite bedrooms in the main house and a separate guest house that features a Murphy bed, ensuite, kitchenette, and lounge, Wilderness Road is ideal for multi-family vacations. Nearby, you’ll find world-class skiing at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, which is less than five miles from home.
Peaked ceilings, mountain-view framing windows, and natural wood and stone construction give Wilderness Road a quintessential ski lodge feel, while designer furnishings and lavish finishings make it one of the most luxurious rentals in the area. This stunning home is sure to satisfy your group of twelve with its spacious lounge areas, multiple fireplaces, and high-end tech features. And, nearly every room captures a vista of Wyoming’s beautiful mountain terrain.
This luxury rental comes with a state of the art kitchen, fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast nook. There is formal dining inside with seating for ten and a wet bar that is perfect for after dinner drinks. Your guests will love the villa’s social atmosphere, with its pool table, games room, fireplace lounge, sauna, and outdoor hot tub.
No matter what time of the year you visit, there’s always something exciting going on in the Jackson Hole area. In the winter, it’s all about skiing, but there are plenty of other exciting activities to enjoy like snow-tubing, snowshoeing, and ice skating. In the warmer months, Jackson Hole Resort also has incredible golf and tennis facilities, and you’ll find beautiful hiking trails in Grand Teton and Yellowstone national parks. After an adventurous day, reward yourself with a night on the town, exploring the many shops, restaurants, and bars of Teton, Jackson, and Aspen.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Fireplace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Guest house: Murphy bed, Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Kitchenette, Lounge area, Fireplace, Televison, Direct access to balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Breakfast nook
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite television
- Smart home system
- Games room
- Pool table
- Wet bar
- Exercise equipment
- Office space
- Ski storage
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Hot tub - heating included
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Aspens Market
- 10 minute drive to Teton Village
- 5.0 miles to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 9.1 miles to Town of Jackson
- 14 miles to Grand Teton National Park
- 14.4 miles to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 40 miles to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 89 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 4.8 miles to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 18 miles to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 2 more
+ 10 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.