Contemporary Core Townhome
7 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Located within walking distance to Aspen’s village center and mountain base, you’ll have no trouble hitting the town, or the slopes, from Contemporary Core Townhome. With three luxurious ensuite bedrooms and a media room with a queen sofa bed, this modern-chalet home is perfect for families with children or groups of friends. No matter what time of the year you visit, Aspen is a vibrant mountain town loaded with exciting outdoor adventure opportunities, great bars and restaurants, and lots more.
After a long day of skiing, the villa’s open concept living room offers the perfect setting to stretch out beside a roaring fire, put your feet up, and tell stories from an exciting day. Above the wood burning fireplace, you’ll appreciate a wide screen television, with more than enough seating for the whole group to comfortably enjoy. Moving towards the back end of the first floor, you’ll find the formal dining area and the fully equipped kitchen, which features a breakfast bar that distinguishes the kitchen’s space, without disrupting the social flow. On the second floor, you’ll find all three ensuite bedrooms. And, the third floor is the cozy media room, which can accommodate two guests on a top of the line queen sized sofa bed.
Contemporary Core Townhome features two parking spaces outside, one in the garage, and a ski storage area to help manage wet gear. Inside, you’ll appreciate cable television, Wi-Fi, and scenic views of the mountain and city. Outside, the barbeque is perfect for grilling up something fresh from the local market.
Two blocks from the Gondola, and one from the City Market, you’ll have quick and easy access to Aspen’s most sought-after attractions, without the need to drive. You’ll also find golf, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife, all within a few minutes.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Two Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Media Room: Queen size sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Cable television
- Ski storage
- Iron/Ironing board
- Garage - 1 space
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Mid-week clean and departure clean for stays 7 nights or longer
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Additional housekeeping is available at $39/hour (Advance notice is required)
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Downtown Aspen
- 9 minute drive to Aspen Golf & Tennis Club
- 3.3 miles to Aspen Highlands Village
- 8.2 miles to Snowmass Club Golf Course
- 8.7 miles to Snowmass Village
- 7 minute walk to Aspen Mountain
- 3.4 miles to Buttermilk Mountain
- 3.3 miles to Aspen Highlands Mountain
- 8.7 miles to Snowmass Village
- 4.4 miles to Aspen-Pitkin Airport (ASE)
- 69 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 242 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
No refund after booking