Chalet Hidden Peak
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
Located within the prestigious K2 Palace, this three-story luxury chalet is the perfect home base for an incredible ski vacation on the World-class slopes of Courchevel. With six king ensuite bedrooms, Chalet Hidden Peak is perfect for groups of twelve. From the K2 Palace, you’ll have instant ski-in/ski-out access to some of the finest skiing on the planet. Minutes away, the Alpine village of Courchevel has a vibrant downtown to explore. And, in the warmer months, you’ll find incredibly scenic mountain views and challenging fairways at Golf Club Courchevel.
Chalet Hidden Peak’s spacious great room contains the fireplace lounge, wet bar, and formal dining area. Around the corner, the chef in your group will fall in love with the state of the art kitchen. Thanks to the open concept layout and extra-high peaked ceilings, this chalet can capture soaring mountain views from nearly every inch of its mountain-facing wall. Beyond the glass, you’ll love taking photos, sipping hot chocolates, and warming up in the hot tub on Hidden Peak’s scenic balcony. Back inside, the indoor swimming pool, hammam, and home theatre offer even more space to relax and unwind.
During your stay, you’ll have full access to K2’s shared amenities, as well as daily housekeeping, chef and butler service, and a lengthy list of luxurious add-ons. Chalet Hidden Peak comes outfitted with a fully equipped kitchen, formal dining with seating for twelve, and an Espresso machine. The villa has Wi-Fi, television, a sound system, and a ski storage room for all your gear.
From Michelin-starred restaurants to cozy dive-bars and discos, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for in Courchevel. With ski access and the village core so close to home, you and your guests will have no trouble enjoying your ski vacation in your own schedule, without much need for travel arrangements.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Mountain view, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Mountain view, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Mountain view, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Mountain view, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Mountain view, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Indoor swimming pool
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Apple TV
- Sonos sound system
- Ski room with storage
- Hot tub
- Outdoor lounge area
- Mountain view
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing
ACCESS TO K2 PALACE HOTEL
- Indoor swimming pool
- Exercise room
- Hair salon
- Kids play room
- Game room
- Private cinema
- Teenagers' area
- Complimentary shuttle service within Courchevel 1850
- Ski shop & boutique
- Massage room
- Mini bus service
- Dessert & tea lounge
- Bar & smoking lounge
- Spa & wellness center
- Private fitness coach
- Le Black Pyramid & Le Kintessence
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Housekeeping
- Butler Services
- Chef Services
- 24hr Concierge
- Soft drinks
- Buffet breakfast, lunch or dinner served in the chalet (excluding Holiday periods)
- Tea time served in the chalet
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Christmas Eve Dinner
- New Year's Eve Dinner
Points of Interest:
- 1.9 km drive to Bellecôte
- 2.5 km drive to Courchevel
- 2.6 km drive to Golf Club Courchevel
- 25.5 km drive to Moûtiers
- 86.1 km drive to Megève
- Ski-in/ski-out from K2 Hotel
- 0.5 km drive to Ski Cospillot
- 1.3 km drive to Ski service Bellecôte
- 10.1 km drive to Station la Tania ski lifts
- 18.1 km drive Méribel ski
- 4.7 km drive to Altiport Courchevel (CVF)
- 109 km drive to Chambery Airport (CMF)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Sonos sound system
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.