Wood and steel chalet above Beaver Course 4th green
12 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Perched above the fourth green of Jack Nicklaus’ Beaver Course at Breckenridge Golf Club, Speyside Fairway offers its guests scenic mountain views, spacious common areas, and a stylish atmosphere that will elevate your next Luxury Retreats Ski Vacation. Located three minutes from the course, and ten minutes from Main Street and the BrekConnect Gondola, Speyside maintains a high level of privacy without sacrificing its proximity to Breckenridge’s most exciting attractions.
WIth four luxurious bedrooms, an open concept great room, and plenty of comfortable seating for the whole group, Speyside is perfect for family vacations or getaways with friends. The traditional vibe of a ski lodge isn’t lost on this trendy villa, its embraced and updated to meet the high standards of the most discerning modern luxury travelers. Only the finest electronics, appliances, fixtures, and finishes have gone into Speyside, and whether you’re planning a social night with friends or a quiet movie night with the family, you’re sure to appreciate the villa’s impressive ambiance.
Speyside Fairway is outfitted with a state of the art kitchen that features restaurant caliber appliances, gorgeous granite countertops, and a breakfast bar that invites a social atmosphere, even when preparing meals. After dinner, gather around the fireplace or post up at the wet bar to recount tales of an exciting day on the mountain. Outside, fire pit and hot tub are great places to relax, warm up, and enjoy the view.
Downtown Breckenridge is a hotspot for exciting mountain nightlife, with a wide range of restaurants, bars, live music venues, and nightclubs, all year-round. If you’re vacationing in the warmer months, you’ll find World-class golf, hiking, mountain biking, and rock climbing in Summit County. In the winter, it’s all about skiing. WIthin thirty-kilometers, you’ll be able to visit the slopes of Breckenridge Ski Resort, Copper Mountain, Keystone, and Vail.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone steam shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with Bunk Room, Stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk Room: 2 Twin over double bunk beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Breakfast nook
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Gas fireplace
- Wet bar
- Sonos sound system
- Cable television
- Mud room
- Ski storage
- Office space
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub
- Fire pit
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Breckenridge Golf Club
- 10 minute drive to Main Street with restaurants & shops
- 10 minute drive to Frisco
- 5.7 miles to Breckenridge National Historic Distric
- 33 miles to Vail
- 5 miles to BreckConnect Gondola
- 6.2 miles to Breckenridge Ski Resort Base
- 14 miles to Copper Mountain Ski Resort
- 14 miles to Keystone Resort
- 68 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 100 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Sonos sound system
+ 7 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.