Bastide du Logis
14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7 baths
Bastide du Logis is a magnificent villa in the countryside of Var, a department of Provence in Southern France. Situated on a thirty-acre private domain about two kilometers from Fox Amphoux, the estate is essentially a resort unto itself, with a large heated swimming pool, tennis and boules courts, fabulous alfresco living and dining areas, and even a helipad. The interiors have been exquisitely renovated to blend antique charm with contemporary comforts and artistry. Seven superb bedroom suites (six with king beds, one with a queen) accommodate families, destination wedding guests, and groups of friends up to fourteen in size.
Set amid fragrant gardens and lush groves of olive, cypress, and truffle oak, the estate conjures the archetypal mood of rustic Provence. Savor a refreshing swim in the large pool, and bask in the Mediterranean sunlight on comfortable lounge chairs. Relish alfresco meals in the aromatic air, and sip delicious liqueurs in the expansive outdoor lounge. At night, enjoy games of tennis or boules on the illuminated courts, or uncork a bottle of local wine and celebrate under the stars.
The superbly renovated interiors balance evocative period character, simple bucolic comforts, and a lush contemporary edge. Enjoy evenings by the wood-burning fireplace or serene afternoons with a favorite book in the library. Gather for memorable feasts in the extraordinary dining room, featuring velvet-upholstered chairs, vaulted ceilings, and gallery-worthy artwork. The light-filled kitchen is fully equipped with chef-grade appliances and flows into a lovely casual dining area. There is also a fabulous room devoted to liqueur and cocktail preparation. Technological features include Sonos sound both indoors and outside, a home theater, and Wi-Fi. Air conditioning ensures comfort in the summer months.
Each of the villa's seven bedrooms features a TV and an ensuite bathroom. The master suite boasts a walk-in closet and deluxe bathroom with dual vanity, shower, and tub. The rooms embody the same distinctive mélange of the antique and the new, evoking an ambiance at once quintessentially French and charmingly original.
Beyond this rural paradise, you're within easy reach of numerous enchanting villages, beautiful hiking trails, local wineries, boutique galleries, and wonderful restaurants. Several iconic towns are within easy reach for daytrips, including Saint-Tropez, Marseille, and Aix-en-Provence.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bath tub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 6 - Master: King bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bath tub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 7: Queen bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 14
- Air conditioning
- Satellite television
- Home theatre
- Sonos sound system
- Wood burning fireplace
- Iron/ironing board
- Swimming pool - heated
- Alfresco dining with seating for 14
- Sun loungers
- Summer kitchen, fully equipped
- Private Tennis court with light
- Terrain de Boules with light
- Gated property
- Security cameras
STAFF & SERVICES
- 5 Hour daily cleaning service from Monday - Saturday (kitchen not included)
- Linen & towel change once per week
- Baby crib/cot & high chair available upon request
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Additional housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Spa services
- Private chauffeur
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest:
- 2 km to Fox Amphoux
- 10 km to Cotignac
- 12 km to Moissac Bellevue
- 80 km to St-Tropez
- 102 km to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 14 people
Sonos sound system
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.