8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 baths
Just a four-minute stroll from the Town Lift on Park City’s Historic Main Street, Winter Lily puts you right in the heart of the village core. With world-class skiing available at several nearby entry points, your group of eight will have no trouble navigating the slopes of Park City Resort, Deer Valley, and The Canyons. Winter Lily features three bedrooms and an additional sofa bed, making this beautiful lodge perfect for a family ski trip, getaway with friends, or an exciting honeymoon in the mountains.
Decorated with warm wood tones, deep marble, and contemporary furniture, Winter Lily puts an elegant spin on the classic ski lodge design. The spacious living room is the perfect place to gather with loved ones and recount stories from an exciting day on the mountain. With hot chocolate in-hand, a roaring fire, and soaring mountain views, Winter Lily feels as comfortable as home. When it’s time to stretch out, settle in for a movie night with the family on extra-plush sofa in the media room.
During your stay, you’ll appreciate Smart and satellite television, Wi-Fi, a Sonos sound system, and a video game console. The villa comes with two parking spaces, a heated driveway, and a ski storage room to help deal with any wet gear. After a long day on the mountain, hop into the hot tub on the balcony and warm up while you enjoy the scenic view of the mountain range and Old Town Park City.
Nearby, you’ll find a wide range of options for dinner, drinks, and shopping on Park City’s Main Street. If there’s a golfer in the group, Canyons and Park City golf courses are both within five miles of Winter Lily. And, Salt Lake City is just under an hour from home as well.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Desk, Private balcony with hot tub
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Media Room: Double size sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine cooler
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Sonos sound system
- Satellite television
- Smart TV
- Video game console
- Media room
- Surround sound
- Ski storage
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Heated driveway
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Food & beverages
Points of Interest
- 2 minute walk to Historic Main Street
- 4 minute walk to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 7 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 4.9 miles to Canyons Golf Course
- 8.8 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 33 miles to Salt Lake City
- 4 minute walk to Town Lift at Park City Resort
- 5 minute drive to Park City Resort base
- 7 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort base
- 4.9 miles to Canyons Ski Resort base
- 37 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Surround sound system
+ 1 more
+ 7 more
Park City, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
46 min(s) drive
Park City Mountain
4 min(s) drive
Park City Golf Course
5 min(s) drive
Deer Valley Resort
6 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Park Silly Sunday Market
1 min(s) drive
Historic Main Street
2 min(s) drive
Utah Olympic Park
16 min(s) drive
Downtown Salt Lake City
40 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.