10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Find rustic charm in a location close to town at Daly Canyon. This Utah vacation rental is a warm, welcoming family-sized retreat just a block from downtown Park City. Spend your days skiing at nearby Park City Mountain Resort or Deer Valley Resort, then dine out in town or enjoy a quiet evening in your own private residence.
Summer or winter, there are plenty of luxury amenities to enjoy. Have a backyard barbecue, soak in the al-fresco hot tub or watch the stars come out from a spot by the firepit. When there’s snow on the ground, serve refreshments from the wet bar or wine cooler, flip on the gas fireplace and settle in by the smart TV and Wi-Fi.
Wood beams, a stone fireplace and geometric rugs fill the villa with classic Western charm. It’s laid out around an inviting open-plan great room with a sitting area, a dining table for eight and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar. The wet bar in the corner means you can serve drinks even while dinner prep is going on.
Daly Canyon has two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms: a master with a king bed, fireplace and its own furnished balcony, and one with a queen bed and a honeymoon-suite-worthy jetted tub. The other two bedrooms share a bathroom and have a queen bed and a double-over-queen bunk bed, respectively.
A holiday at Daly Canyon puts you only a 5-minute walk from Park City’s historic Main Street, where you’ll find a range of shops, restaurants and entertainment options along with a quaint ambience. There’s also a trail at your doorstep that’s perfect for winter showshoeing or summer hikes. Plus, the villa is less than a 10-minute drive from the Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Resort bases and, for summer visitors, the Park City Golf Course.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Telvision, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted bathtub/shower combo, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk Room: Double over Queen size bunk bed, Shared access to bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Gas fireplace
- Wet bar
- Wine cooler
- Satellite television
- Smart TV
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Heated driveway
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Food & beverages
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to Historic Main Street
- 3 minute drive to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 7 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 5.7 miles to Canyons Golf Course
- 9.0 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 33 miles to Salt Lake City
- 7 minute drive to Park City Resort base
- 7 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort base
- 5.7 minute drive to Canyons Ski Resort base
- 35 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 6 more
Park City, UT
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.