8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 baths
Art, architecture and scenery come together to stunning effect at Pitlochry. This beautifully designed, recently built vacation rental uses contemporary paintings, designer furnishings and luxe finishes for a sophisticated yet inviting ambience. Even better, it all sits just steps from the Camps Bay coastline, giving you panoramic views of the ocean and mountains around Cape Town.
Watch the sun move across the landscape from outdoor living areas with a swimming pool, sound system, loungers and barbecue. Inside, the villa is as well appointed as a luxury hotel, with private media and exercise rooms, a wine cellar, sauna, bar, TV, sound system and Wi-Fi. If you’re traveling as a family, there’s even a children’s playroom.
A fold-away glass wall is all that separates the great room from the terrace at Pitlochry, bringing ocean vistas into the open-concept living space. Then again, the views are just as appealing indoors, thanks to a Minotti sectional and fireplace in the sitting area, a dining table for twelve and a fully equipped kitchen backed by a sleek stone panel.
The villa’s four bedrooms can accommodate parties of up to eight guests on holiday together. There’s one master bedroom with a king bed, en-suite bathroom and honeymoon-suite-worthy details like an ocean-facing balcony. The residence also has one bedroom with two twin beds and an en-suite bathroom, one with a double bed and en-suite bathroom, and one with a double bed and mountain views.
A stay at Pitlochry puts you close to shopping, dining and beaches in the exclusive Camps Bay area. The villa is also a short drive from several top Cape Town attractions: 10 minutes from Lion’s Head, 15 minutes from the Bo-Kaap Museum, which gives you a peek at the city’s history, and 20 minutes from the Two Oceans Aquarium, which showcases some of the life just offshore.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in Closet, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: Two twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Air conditioning, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Private balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Sound System
- Security system
- Air conditioning (only in bedrooms 1, 2 and 3)
- Media room
- Wine cellar
- Exercise room
- Children's playroom
- Swimming pool unheated
- Sound system
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (daily)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Private chef
- Activities and excursions
- Spa treatments
- Personal shopping
- Close protection security service
- Butler service
- Personal trainer
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 15 minute drive from Bo-Kaap Museum
- 20 minute drive to Two Oceans Aquarium
- 27 km from Cape Town International Airport
- 6 minute drive to Camps Bay beach
- 8 minute drive to Clifton beach
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 2 more
+ 2 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 30 days of your trip, the reservation is non-refundable.