10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6 baths
Spend lazy days in the pool and nights manning the barbecue—all in full view of the ocean—at Villa 196. Designed for entertaining, this modern vacation rental in Cape Town’s exclusive Bantry Bay neighborhood is an ideal retreat for groups of friends or family. Of course, if you’d like to explore, it’s also just a short drive from some of the city’s top attractions.
You’ll want to spend most of your holiday on the villa’s expansive terrace, complete with a swimming pool, plenty of loungers and a barbecue area. Inside the house, you’ll find a home theater, games and exercise rooms, a pool table, TV, sound system and Wi-Fi. Your stay even includes the services of a private chef and housekeeper.
Sliding glass doors are all that separates the terrace from the L-shaped great room, letting you open it up into one seamless indoor-outdoor living space. Modern silhouettes lend sophistication in the sitting and dining areas, and the fully equipped kitchen has a convenient breakfast bar. Wood-paneled ceilings inside and out add to the feeling that it’s all one large room.
Each of the five bedrooms at this luxury property is a honeymoon-worthy retreat with a king bed, en-suite bathroom, balcony, and air conditioning. Let yourself be enchanted both by the bedrooms’ contemporary style—think sleek fireplaces, patterned rugs and leather accent chairs—and the views of the Atlantic from their oversized windows.
If you’re in search of sand to go with your sun, it’s only a 15-minute walk from Villa 196 to stylish Clifton and lively Saunders’ Rocks beaches. And if you’d like to do some sightseeing, it’s a 7-minute drive to must-hike Lion’s Head, and a 10-minute drive to both the unique Bo-Kaap Museum, which offers a peek into the city’s history, and the popular Two Oceans Aquarium.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Safe
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony, Safe
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Balcony, Safe
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Private balcony, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Sound system
- Media room
- Home theatre
- Game room
- Air conditioning
- Exercise room
- Pool table
- Swimming pool
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Airport transfer (max capacity 12 pax)
- Welcome canapes
- Welcome drinks
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Spa treatments
- Personal shopping
- Close protection security service
- Butler service
- Personal trainer
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 10 minute drive to Two Oceans Aquarium
- 10 minute drive from Bo-Kaap Museum
- 27 km from Cape Town International Airport
- 15 minute walk to Clifton beach
- 15 minute walk to Saunders Rocks beach
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 4 more
+ 2 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 30 days of your trip, the reservation is non-refundable.