Bright contemporary chalet in a pine grove
14 guests · 5 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Cozy up just outside downtown Breckenridge at Brooks Hill Hideaway. Tucked away in a grove of pines, this charming five-bedroom vacation rental offers a quiet respite for up to fourteen friends or family members. But despite its secluded location, it’s a 10-minute drive or less from skiing, plus shopping and dining in the town’s historic center.
In the summer, return from a day of hiking or biking to heat up the barbecue and linger outside under the heat lamps. In the winter, watch the snow fall on the forest while soaking in the private al-fresco hot tub. Inside, you’ll find equally inviting amenities from a cable TV and Wi-Fi to a gas fireplace.
This luxury villa is a modern take on the mountain chalet, with a bright, open-concept great room at its center. The sitting area is laid out around a welcoming stone fireplace, and a breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen is the perfect spot to sit for a chat. You can also plan the next day’s adventures around one of two dining tables in the space, or let the kids watch a movie in the separate media room while the grown-ups catch up.
Brooks Hill Hideaway has two bedrooms with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, including a master bedroom with honeymoon-suite-worthy features such as a jetted tub. Two other bedrooms have a queen bed and double bed, respectively, and share a bathroom. The fifth bedroom is a bunk room with a twin-over-double bunk bed and a trundle bed.
If your Colorado holiday is focused on skiing, you’ll appreciate being just an 8-minute drive from the BreckConnect gondola and a 10-minute drive from the base of Breckenridge Ski Resort. And if not, you’ll enjoy being less than a 10-minute drive from shops, restaurants and the Breckenridge National Historic District.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted bathtub and stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with Bedroom 4, Bathtub/shower combo, Television
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with Bedroom 3, Bathtub/shower combo, Television
- Bunk Room: Twin over double bunk bed, Trundle bed, Television
- Living Room: Double size sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Additional dining space with seating for 6
- Gas fireplace
- Cable television
- Streaming TV
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub
- Heat lamps
- Outdoor furniture
- 2-Car garage
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 5.7 miles to Breckenridge Golf Club
- 3 minute drive to Main Street with restaurants & shops
- 7 minute drive to Breckenridge National Historic District
- 10 miles to Frisco
- 37 miles to Vail
- 8 minute drive to BreckConnect Gondola
- 10 minute drive to Breckenridge Ski Resort Base
- 16 miles to Keystone Resort
- 18 miles to Copper Mountain Ski Resort
- 69 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 100 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.