Kukui'ula Club Villa 1
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
_ Please note that the decor and design of this villa may vary based on availability. _
Find out what makes Kauai such a special island with a stay at Kukui’ula Villa 1. Known for its dramatic scenery and laid-back vibe, the Garden Isle has wonderful beaches, golf courses and a wealth of activities. And it’s all just a short walk or drive from this four-bedroom vacation rental on the grounds of the Kukui’ula Resort in Koloa.
Enjoy warm breezes and views of lush surroundings from the villa’s private lanai, which features lounging and dining areas and a barbecue, and opens to a swimming pool and firepit. Guests are also welcome to use the pool complex, golf courses and tennis courts at the Kukui’ula Resort, and to pick produce or fish for bass on the resort’s farm. For your evening entertainment, there’s a satellite TV, wine fridge and Wi-Fi.
The villa draws on traditional Hawaiian style for breezy indoor-outdoor luxury. Slide-away glass walls link the lanai to an open-concept great room with a sitting area, dining table for six and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar. Though you can push the walls back to let the air waft through, the space also has ceiling fans and air conditioning.
Four bedrooms can accommodate groups of up to eight friends or family on holiday together. There are three in the main house—two with king beds and one with two twin beds—and one in the guest house; all four have en-suite bathrooms. The guest house, with its king bed, al-fresco shower and kitchenette, is perfect for couples wanting honeymoon-style privacy.
Kukui’ula Villa 1 is within walking distance of the Kukui’ula Golf Course and the resort’s Huaka’i Outfitters, where you can sign up to surf, paddleboard or snorkel. Beyond the resort, it’s just 1 mile to the nearest downtown area with shops and restaurants, 2 miles to Baby Beach, and less than 5 miles to your choice of more beaches, golf courses and attractions.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Safe, Lounge area, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (convertible to 1 king), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Alfresco shower, Kitchenette, Television, Direct access to private terrace with outdoor furniture
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Coffee machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Satellite television
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Outdoor lounge area
- Alfresco dining area
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Ocean and golf course views
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
- Valet service
- Spa services
- Driving service
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service
- Housekeeping service
SHARED ACCESS TO KUKUI'ULA RESORT AMENITIES
Included (advance notice may be required):
- Huaka'i Outfitters
- The Makai Pool Complex
- The Farm with produce picking and peacock bass fishing
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Golf courses and tennis courts
- Hi'ilani Spa
Points of Interest
- Approximately 1 mile to shopping, bars & nightlife
- 1.5 miles to Skyline Eco-Adventures Poipu Ziplines
- 2.7 miles to Old Koloa Town
- 3.3 miles to National Tropical Botanical Garden
- 20.4 miles to Sleeping Giant Trail Head
- Walking distance to Kukui'ula Golf Course
- 2.7 miles to Kiahuna Golf Club
- 3.9 miles to Poipu Bay Golf Course
- 2 miles to Baby Beach
- 2.3 miles to Lawa'i Beach
- 2.8 miles to Poipu Beach
- 3 miles to Kukui'ula Harbor Beach
- 14.2 miles to Lihue Airport (LIH)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.