Villa Il Santo
16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8 baths
Originally built in the year one-thousand AD, this long-standing tower and barn have been thoughtfully renovated to offer one of the most unique settings in all of Italy. With eight luxurious bedrooms and a spacious estate, Villa Il Santo can accommodate up to sixteen guests, making it the perfect home for a special event. From its hilltop location in Chianti, you’ll enjoy panoramic views of Tuscany’s breathtaking countryside. And, it’s just a short drive to Greve, Arezzo, and Florence.
Connected by a glass corridor, Villa Il Santo’s luxuriously renovated tower and hay barn will house your group of sixteen in style. With restored brick floors, reclaimed wood ceilings, and its long-standing stone structure, this villa is a completely authentic piece of the Old World. Lush gardens surround il Santo, connected by stone walkways that lead around the property to unveil small seating areas that are ideal for private moments. When its time to gather as a group, the formal and alfresco dining areas both have comfortable seating for everyone.
Villa Il Santo comes with a fully equipped kitchen, barbeque, and an Espresso machine. Outside, you’ll love the refreshing swimming pool and hot tub. And, you’ll find several smaller sitting areas, sun loungers, and bistro-style tables set throughout the terrace, all with beautiful countryside views. Back inside, you’ll appreciate satellite television, Wi-Fi, and air conditioning.
If you’re in the mood to dine out, the Petragnano area is filled with traditional Italian restaurants. La Torre, Osteria di Passignano, and Arnolfo are the highest rated in the area. Also nearby, La Spinosa Winery offers tastings and tours of their organic farmland. And, if it’s city life you crave, you’ll find incredible restaurants, nightlife, museums, and more, forty minutes away in Florence.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with two stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds or double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds or double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 8: Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Professional dishwasher
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 16
- Satellite television
- Ice maker
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool unheated
- Alfresco dining with seating for 20
- Hot tub
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
- Arrival dinner
- Housekeeping - 2 hrs per day except Sundays and holidays
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Heating consumption
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
- Change of bed linen
- Cook service
Points of Interest
- 19.5 km to Staggia Senese castle
- 30 km to Riserva Naturale di Castelvecchio
- 36 km to Firenze
- 43.7 km to Firenze International Airport (FLR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 20 people
+ 2 more
Barberino Val d'Elsa, Italy
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.