10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Make each day of your holiday into a special occasion at Villa Champagne. Tucked away on a hillside overlooking the sea in the exclusive Galley Bay Heights neighborhood of Saint John’s, this modern vacation rental is a private escape on the north coast of Antigua. Invite family and friends to stay in the four-bedroom cottage—while you enjoy the honeymoon-worthy master suite.
Get your fill of views over the brilliant blue water from outdoor living areas with a swimming pool, barbecue and furniture for lounging, sitting and dining. Inside, the villa also has its own exercise room, as well as a smart TV, cable service and Wi-Fi.
Those same views to the horizon are framed by a wall of glass doors in the open-concept great room. Watch the sun sparkle on the waves from an inviting sitting area, a dining table for eight or the breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen. A nearly all-white color scheme and vaulted ceiling lend the space an ambience of laid-back island luxury.
There’s one bedroom in the main house of Villa Champagne: a master suite with a king bed, direct access to the terrace and ocean views. The other four bedrooms are in a cottage; three have king beds and one has a queen bed. All five bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
While Antigua and Barbuda are lesser known Caribbean destinations, it’s only because they’re a well-kept secret. Let yourself in on it by making the 2-minute walk from the villa to idyllic Galley Bay Beach or the short drive to three other beaches. Golfers can choose from a range of courses, including those at Cedar Valley and Jolly Harbour, while history buffs won’t want to miss the nearby Old Sugar Windmill, Fort Barrington and the Museum of Antigua and Barbuda.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Direct access to pool, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Safe, Air conditioning, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Safe, Air conditioning, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Safe, Air conditioning, Garden view
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Lounge area, Safe, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Ice maker
- Cable television
- Smart television
- Exercise room
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - not heated
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living area
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (Monday to Saturday 8am - 4 pm)
- Ground caretaker (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef service
- Spa services
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1 minute drive to Old Sugar Windmill
- 3.5 km to Fort Barrington
- 7.4 km to Museum of Antigua and Barbuda
- 7.4 km to Heritage Quay
- 8.1 km to Saint John's
- 11 km to Fort James
- 12 km to Cedar Valley Golf Course
- 12 km to Dickenson Bay
- 14 km to Jolly Harbour Golf Club
- 14 km to Jolly Harbour
- 19.7 km to Betty's Hope
- 20 km to Falmouth Harbour
- 23 km to Stingray City
- 24 km to Nelson's Dockyard
- 25 km to Shirley Heights
- 2 minute walk to Galley Bay
- 4 minute drive to Hawksbill Bay
- 6 minute drive to Deep Bay Beach
- 8 minute drive to Yepton Beach
- 14 km to Jolly Beach
- 15 km to Coco Beach
- 16 km to Ffryes Beach
- 14 km to V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 1 more
Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.