8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Combining countryside charm with seaside luxury, this hilltop villa is nestled amongst a rustling palm grove, serving as the perfect base for your stay in the Byron Bay area. Enjoy sweeping views of Australia’s easternmost tip, with private courtyard, pool and viewpoint terrace. Just a short drive from Byron Bay’s legendary beaches, guests can plan diverse outings in perfect comfort and seclusion.
Possibilities are at the heart of this villa’s appeal. Double veranda doors lead from sumptuous guest bedrooms to a pristine plunge pool and tree-ringed courtyard, complete with sun loungers. A fantastic view of the countryside is never more than a few steps away, with plantation-style windows and sheltered overhang providing a perfect view of cane fields that gently roll down towards the Coral Sea. Alfresco dining spots and outdoor furniture ensure guests can make the very most of this unparalleled vista, as animals graze and crops sway in the distance.
Inside, guests can enjoy the towering stone fireplace, step-in-showers, and tasteful furnishings that add the extra touch to each stay. Guests will appreciate the fully-furnished kitchen, breakfast bar and supplied barbecue, with catering and housekeeping all available for pre-booking. Total privacy is core to what Toraja Roja can offer, with a separate studio bedroom and hideaway-style loveseat providing extra intimacy amongst peaceful surroundings.
From the vantage point of the villa, any kind of outing is possible. Guests will enjoy easy access to the Pacific Highway, and can plan trips to any of northern New South Wales’s charming towns, wildlife reserves and national parks - including the spectacular Minyan Falls. Similarly, guests can drop everything for a day on one of the region’s countless sun-kissed beaches, with renowned surfing, snorkeling, sailing, day-cruise and sea-sports activities all very close by.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to main balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to the terrace
- Loft: Queen size bed
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Kitchenette, Air conditioning, Terrace with outdoor furniture
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Smart TV
- Iron/Ironing board
- Plunge pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco breakfast bar
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
- Ocean view
- Parking - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Luxury spa services
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 12 km to Teven Valley Golf Course
- 13 km to Broken Head Nature Reserve
- 14km to Lennox Head
- 16 km to downtown Byron Bay
- 16 km to downtown Ballina
- 19 km to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- 101 km to dowtown Gold Coast
- 12 km to Broken Head Beach
- 14km to Lennox Head surf break
- 17 km to Byron Main Beach
- 18 km to Belongil Beach
- 17 km to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
- 75 km to Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
- 182km to Brisbane International Airport (BNE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK)
14 min(s) drive
Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
52 min(s) drive
Broken Head Beach
12 min(s) drive
21 min(s) drive
22 min(s) drive
Teven Valley Golf Course
11 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
13 min(s) drive
Broken Head Nature Reserve
16 min(s) drive
Byron Bay downtown
24 min(s) drive
Cape Byron Lighthouse
24 min(s) drive
75 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.