Chalet O valala
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
Treat yourself to spectacular skiing and a sophisticated setting at Chalet O valala. This luxury vacation rental in the French Alps is just a 5-minute walk from the nearest ski lift and overlooks the famed V of the Val d’Isère. An attentive staff and beautifully appointed interiors are ready to make your holiday an unforgettable one.
Your stay at the chalet includes the services of a housekeeper, driver and chef, who will prepare breakfast and dinner. On warmer days, follow a day on the slopes with a glass of wine in the villa’s private garden; on cooler evenings, opt for a soak in the al-fresco hot tub instead. The property also features its own ski storage area; an indoor spa area with a pool, sauna, hammam and massage room; a home theater; a Sonos sound system and Wi-Fi.
Reconnect with friends and family in the chalet’s inviting living room or around a dining table for twelve. The chic neutral tones and sleek furnishings are set off by playful accents like a coffee table in the shape of a vintage sled. And while chef service is part of your stay, there is a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar.
Each of the six bedrooms at Chalet O valala is a honeymoon-worthy retreat with a king bed, en-suite bathroom and either a private balcony or a shared balcony. If your party needs more flexible accommodations, many of the rooms can be arranged with two twin beds instead of one king bed.
Named for Valhalla, the chalet is in a skier’s paradise, with the nearest lift only a 5-minute walk away. It’s also a 5-minute walk to the hamlet of Le Crêt, and a short drive to the shops and restaurants in the town center of Val d’Isère.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (can be converted to twins), Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television, Safe, Mountain view, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Safe, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to twins), Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television, Safe, Mountain view, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be converted to twins), Ensuite bathroom with rain shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Mountain view, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 5 - Master: King size bed (can be converted to twins), Ensuite bathroom with rain shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Mountain view, Private balcony
- Bedroom 6 - Master: King size bed (can be converted to twins), Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Mountain view, Private balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar with seating for 4
- Indoor swimming pool
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Home theatre
- Massage room
- Sonos sound system
- Ski room with storage
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Iron/Ironing board
- Underfloor heating
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Outdoor lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Chef services
- Breakfast & dinner included
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute walk to Center village
- 5 minute walk to Le Crêt
- 2 km drive to Val-d'Isère
- 10 km drive to Tignes
- 14 km drive to Val Claret
- 85 km drive to Albertville
- 5 minute walk to ski lifts
- 5 km drive to L'Olympique ski
- 58 km drive to Les 3 Vallées
- 220 km drive to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
- 228 km drive to Lyon–Saint-Exupéry Airport (LYS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 2 more
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.