Classic tile and stone villa overlooking Camelback
16 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Paradise Valley Estate enjoys a high-level of privacy and scenic view of Camelback Mountain, Praying Monk, and the Phoenix Mountain Reserve. With five ensuite bedrooms, this luxurious desert home can accommodate up to twenty-four guests, making it an ideal setting for an amazing golf vacation or corporate retreat. Nearby, you’ll find prestigious golf courses, natural wonders, and the vibrant shopping, dininig, and nightlife citties of Phoenix and Scottsdale.
In true desert fashion, Paradise Valley shows off its clay-tiled roof, terracotta tones, and intricate stonework. Inside, exposed wood beams span open concept living areas, giving the villa a spacious atmopshere, especially when hosting. In the kitchen, you’ll find high-end appliances and a social breakfast bar that adds a littlke eaxtra seating if needed. The formal dining area has seating for eight. And, spaces like the billiards table, television lounge, office, and several smaller indoor and outdoor sitting areas make it easy to gather as a group or break away for more private moments.
On the terrace, you’ll love the refreshing swimming pool and hot tub combination, cozy fireplace, alfresco dining set, and furnished lounge areas. Back inside, Paradise Valley Estate is equipped with Wi-Fi, cable television, surround sound, and air conditioning.
Within about fifteen-miles of Paradise Valley, you’ll be able to visit some of Arizona’s best golf courses, Orange Tree, Camelback, Talking Stick, and more. Desert golf courses have their own unique style and landscapes, and Paradise Valley’s convienent location makes it easy to try them all. If you’re traveling with kids, the Phoenix Zoo and Botanical Gardens is a perfect afternoon excursion. For the older kids, you’ll find a wide range of dining options, shopping, and nightlife in downtown Phoenix, just eleven-miles from home. And, there are several resorts in the surrounding area that offer golf, dining, and exciting excursion packages.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite His and Hers bathroom with jetted bathtub and 2 stand-alone showers, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to shared balcony
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom wih jetted bathtub and stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning
- Theatre Room: Queen size bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Surround sound
- Pool table
- Wine cooler
- Air conditioning
- Office space
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Pool heating
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Private chef
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Paradise Valley Country Club
- 6.9 miles to Orange Tree Golf Club
- 5.9 miles to Camelback Golf Club
- 5.1 miles to The Phoenician Resort
- 6.6 miles to downtown Scottsdale
- 9.4 miles to Talking Stick Golf Club
- 9.3 miles to Phoenix Zoo & Desert Botanical Garden
- 11 miles to Downtown Phoenix
- 11 miles to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Surround sound system
+ 6 more
Paradise Valley, AZ
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.