Mas St Roch
14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 6 baths
Live out your dreams of Provence at the exquisite Mas St Roch. This lovingly renovated farmhouse boasts ample traditional charm and an ambience of modern luxury, all over nearly 4,000 square feet and seven bedrooms. Better still, it’s set on nearly five private acres at the edge of the must-see village of St Remy.
The grounds of Mas St Roch include a swimming pool, al-fresco lounging and dining areas, and even a tennis court where you can challenge friends and family. After a day of relaxing by the pool or sightseeing in Provence, unwind inside the villa with the help of the wine cellar, wood-burning fireplace, TV, sound system and Wi-Fi.
The residence itself dates back 200 years, and its heritage can still be seen in its colorful tilework and reclaimed materials. But the ceiling beams have been painted over and walls removed to create a bright, airy living room and a spacious open-concept dining room and fully equipped kitchen.
There are six bedrooms in the main house of this vacation rental and one in a separate pool house that’s perfect for couples wanting honeymoon-style privacy. All seven bedrooms have king beds, en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning. If your party needs more flexible accommodations, many of the beds can be arranged as two twin beds instead of a king.
Though you can enjoy views of the Alpilles from Mas St Roch, it’s well worth getting out and exploring the area during your holiday. The villa is just a 1-minute drive from the heart of St Remy de Provence, a quintessential Provençal town with a wonderful market and plenty of pretty squares lined with cafés. It’s also where Van Gogh painted many of his most famous works—so you may find inspiration here yourself.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (can be split into two twin beds), Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Access to garden, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be split into two twin beds), Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be split into two twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Access to garden, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be split into two twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Access to garden, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (can be split into two twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Access to garden, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6 - Master Bedroom: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bath tub, Dual vanity, Office, Lounge area, Walk-in closet, Terrace, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: King size bed (can be split into two twin beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Access to garden and pool, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 12 guests
- Air conditioning (bedrooms only)
- Wine cellar
- Sound system
- Underfloor heating and cooling
- Foosball table
- Wood burning fireplace
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Sun loungers
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Mid-stay clean (3 hours)
- End of stay clean
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Wine from cellar
- Chef service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 1 minute drive to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
- 20.5 km to Fontvieille
- 12.7 km to Les Baux-de-Provence
- 18 km to Avignon
- 45 km to Nimes-Ales-Camargue-Cevénnes Airport (FNI)
- 66.4 km to Marseille Airport (MRS)
- 242 km to Nice Airport (NCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.