Mas de la Senancole
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
Located less than ten kilometers from the villages of Cabrieres d’Avignon, Gordes, Menerbes, and Goult, Mas de la Senancole is the perfect home base for exploring France’s Luberon Valley. With six ensuite bedrooms, a spacious interior, and a lush, private property, this Provence rental is ideal for a family reunion or special event.
This gorgeous, stone-walled home is a classic example of traditional Provencal architecture, with its exposed beams, tiled roof, and fairytale-like courtyard. Amongst the historic building materials, you’ll find beautiful designer furniture, state of the art electronics, and an eclectic collection of modern art. Lavish adornments like chandelier lighting, claw-foot bathtubs, and four-post beds show off the elegant villa side, striking the perfect balance between iconic Provencal style and the cutting-edge trends of Paris.
If you’re thinking of hosting, Mas de la Senancole boasts a semi-professional kitchen inside, as well as an outdoor kitchen and Teppanyaki grill. Both the formal and alfresco dining areas have seating for the whole group. After dinner, you’ll find several casual spots for cocktails on the terrace, which is decorated with parasols, sun chairs, and furnished lounge areas. Fancy a late night dip? The swimming pool is a great place for star gazing. And, back inside, the villa is outfitted with underfloor heating and cooling, Wi-Fi, satellite television, and a wood burning fireplace.
After you’ve spent a day or two exploring the charming villages that surround Mas de la Senancole, consider a trip to one of the Provence region’s most loved villages, Aix-en-Provence. Take a stroll down Cours Mirabeau; a tree covered thoroughfare lined with terrace restaurants, cafes, and art galleries, all set amongst incredible architecture. For the art lovers, Post-Impressionist painter Paul Cezanne’s childhood home and former studio are located in Aix-en-Provence along a scenic walking trail that visits many of the villages other main attractions.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bath tub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bath tub, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Soaking tub
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Television, Lounge area, Soaking tub
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bath tub, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 12
- Underfloor heating and cooling
- Satellite television
- Wood burning fireplace
- Iron/ironing board
- Swimming pool (optional heating at additional charge)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor lounge area
- Terrain de boules
- Sun loungers
- Teppanyaki grill
STAFF & SERVICES
- End of stay cleaning, plus two hours per day (10am-12pm, 2 housekeepers) Monday through Saturday. Linens changed weekly unless agreed otherwise.
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Additional housekeeping
- Spa services
- Private chauffeur
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest:
- 2 km to Cabrieres d'Avignon
- 5 km to Gordes
- 5 km to Menerbes
- 7 km to Goult
- 24 km to Avignon Airport
- 74 km to Marseille Provence Airport (MRS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.