10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Minutes from World-class skiing in the French Alps, this luxuriously outfitted five bedroom is the perfect home base for an unforgettable ski vacation for ten. Located in the charming commune of Megeve, Chalet Troika enjoys easy access to several ski entry points, boutique shops, restaurants, and vibrant mountain nightlife. In the warmer months, you’ll find scenic hiking trails, and appreciate the villa’s swimming pool and outdoor lounge.
Peaked ceilings, mountain views, and an open concept great room give Chalet Troika an incredibly spacious feel, making group gatherings comfortable and cozy for all. The light-toned wood and bright atmosphere give Troika a cheerful ambiance, sure to encourage memorable festivities. Spaces like the billiards lounge, home theatre, indoor hot tub, sauna, and exercise room ensure that there’s always somewhere to break away from the group for more intimate occasions. And, the fully equipped kitchen is always ready to inspire your inner chef.
Chalet Troika comes with a three-car garage, ski storage room, and daily housekeeping. The formal dining area has seating for twelve, and there are extra spots at the kitchen’s breakfast bar. After an evening gathered around the fireplace with friends and loved ones, your group will have five ensuite bedrooms to rest and rejuvenate in before another exciting day in the French Alps.
The simplicity of walking access makes it even easier to coordinate your group’s vacation at Megeve’s ski area, just ten minutes from home. If you’re traveling by car, you’ll hit Le Cretet, Champfort, and La Princesse access points within five kilometers. After a day on the slopes, reward yourself with a delicious meal at Etoile Flocons de Se, a three-star Michelin restaurant in Megeve. To learn a little about the area, visit Musee de Megeve or get airborne for a tour five kilometers away at Mont Blanc Helicopters.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: Twin bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar with seating for 2
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Indoor hot tub
- Home theatre
- Exercise room
- Sonos sound system
- Pool table
- Foosball table
- Ski room with storage
- Ice maker
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool (Available in summer only)
- Garage - 3 spaces
- Outdoor lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 2hrs per day
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 2 km drive to Musée de Megève
- 2 minute walk to Megève centre
- 3 km drive to restaurants and shops
- 5 km drive to Mont-Blanc Hélicoptères
- 6 km drive to Demi Quartier
- 26 km drive to Les Trois Aiguilles
- 10 minute walk to Megève Ski area
- 2 km drive to Le Crêtet ski lift
- 2 km drive to Champfort ski
- 5 km drive to La Princesse ski slopes
- 85 km to Geneva airport (GVA)
- 207 km to Lyon–Saint-Exupéry Airport (LYS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Sonos sound system
+ 4 more
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.