12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Escape to the hilltop at this breezy open-air villa on the Samana Peninsula in the Dominican Republic. Gaze out over a lush canopy of tropical greenery while you rest your arms on the edge of the swimming pool. At night, move over to the hot tub and see if you can spot any constellations. The next morning, have breakfast at Baraonda, a lovely restaurant across from the beach.
Work on your tan from a sun lounger or stretch out for an afternoon nap in the sunbed. If you’d prefer to read in the shade, follow the dark wood-decking of the terrace to the spacious hay-thatched palapa, where even more seating awaits. Then, fix yourself a light lunch in the chef’s kitchen, where high-end appliances and a brick oven offer endless culinary possibilities.
Need a break from the sun? Turn up the air conditioning, set up the projector screen, and pick out a favorite movie to watch with the kids or see if there’s anything good to stream on Apple TV. Later, sit down in the formal dining area for a group dinner. Then, mix up a few tropical cocktails and move the party to the lower-terrace so you can enjoy the view while you chat with friends and loved ones.
After a morning stroll on Punta Bonita Beach, make your way to Restaurante Luis, a legendary seafood spot loved by the locals on the sands of Playa Coson. For dinner, the steak-au-poivre at La Terrasse is thought to be 1 of the best meals in the country. Then, treat yourself to a night of expertly crafted cocktails and dancing at El Mosquito’s open-air lounge.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Desk, Television, Walk-in closet, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Air conditioning, Lounge area
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: 2 double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air Conditioning
- Bedroom 6: 2 double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Brick oven
- Projector and screen
- Satellite television
- Apple TV
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Hot tub
- Sun bed
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 7 spaces
- Gas barbecue
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3.7 km to Hotel Casino Niza
- 6.8 km to Las Terrenas Sailing Club
- 9 min drive to Punta bonita
- 3.4 km to Escondida beach
- 5.1 km to Punta Popy beach
- 6.3 km to Coson beach
- 6.6 km to Ballenas beach
- 24 km to Samaná El Catey International Airport (AZS)
- 139 km to Las Américas International Airport (SDQ)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 30 days of your trip, the reservation is non-refundable.