Knights Valley Vista
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 baths
Relax in a quintessential Napa and Sonoma estate at Knights Valley Vista. This spectacular vacation rental has it all: dramatic views of the landscape and vineyards, luxury amenities, magazine-worthy style and a charmingly rural location just outside the town of Calistoga. Plan your California wine country escape with a group of up to eight friends or family members.
Knights Valley Vista sits on more than 200 private acres overlooking Mt. St. Helena, lined with seven miles of hiking paths that meander through vineyards of Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Chardonnay. The grounds also feature a swimming pool, hot tub, bocce court, lounging and dining areas, a barbecue and a firepit. For your evening entertainment, there’s a satellite TV, Sonos sound system and Wi-Fi.
Designed for indoor-outdoor living that takes full advantage of the gorgeous setting, the villa is laid out around an expansive open-concept great room. Here, stone walls frame the living area, dining area, and fully equipped kitchen, and several sets of doors lead to the outdoor areas. A recent renovation added luxe finishes such as marble countertops and intricate tilework.
The main house at Knights Valley Vista has a honeymoon-worthy master bedroom with a king bed, en-suite bedroom, fireplace and private access to the terrace with the hot tub. The other two bedrooms are in a guest house; one has a king bed and en-suite bathroom, and the other has a queen bed and shared access to a hall bathroom. For larger parties, an office in the main house has a queen Murphy bed.
While you could easily spend your holiday simply exploring the villa’s grounds, it’s well worth taking a drive to nearby towns. Knights Valley Vista is less than a 5-mile drive from Calistoga, and less than a 20-mile drive from both Oakville and Santa Rosa. Leave time to stop off at the wineries you pass along the way—or to simply pause and take in the views.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with two rain showers & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Direct access to terrace with hot tub
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Kitchenette, Ensuite bathroom with steam shower, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with steam shower, Direct access to terrace
- Office: Queen size Murphy bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with steam shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite television
- Sonos sound system
- Central heating
- Central air conditioning
- Ice maker
- Exercise equipment
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain views
- Swimming pool - heating included between Memorial and Labor Day Weekend
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Wet bar
- Alfresco shower
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
- Bocce court
- Parking - 8 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Chef services
- Spa services
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 3.4 miles to Town of Calistoga
- 14 miles to Santa Rosa
- 18 miles to Oakville
- 22 miles to Glen Ellen Village
- 28 miles to Sonoma Plaza
- 29 miles to Town of Napa
- 73 miles to San Francisco
- 16 miles to Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- 37 miles to Napa County Airport (APC)
- 85 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Bocce ball court
Sonos sound system
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.