Chalet La Ferme de Lascaux
16 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6 baths
Enjoy the old and new sides of Megève at Chalet La Ferme de Lascaux. This charming vacation rental dates back to the 18th century, but a recent renovation has left it with luxury finishes and space suited to a group of family or friends. Its ski-in, ski-out location in a neighborhood close to the town center puts you close to everything you’d want in a French Alps holiday.
Your stay at the chalet includes the services of a chef and housekeeper. After a day on the slopes, pour a glass from the wine cellar and watch the light fade on the mountains, or turn to the satellite TV, integrated sound system, Wi-Fi, piano and foosball table in the games room for entertainment. There’s also a private ski storage area and laundry facilities for your convenience.
The villa is laid out in classic chalet fashion, with an open-concept great room set under a sloping roof. A sleek fireplace sits in the center of the inviting sitting area, a dining table for twelve and a fully equipped kitchen. Details like cloud-inspired chandeliers, faux-fur beanbags and polar-bear-covered poufs lend touches of cozy whimsy.
Chalet La Ferme de Lascaux has three bedrooms with king beds: two with en-suite bathrooms, including a master suite that’s a honeymoon-worthy haven with a piano and balcony, and one bedroom with shared access to a hall bathroom. The other two bedrooms have two twin bunk beds and three twin bunk beds, respectively, and en-suite bathrooms.
The chalet’s location gives you ski-in, ski-out access to Le Plan and is only a 4-minute walk to the ski slopes of La Princesse. For après-ski shopping, dining and more, it’s a 10-minute drive or less to Demi Quartier, the Musée de Megève and the center of Megève itself.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Piano, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: 3 Twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with living room, Bathtub and stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine cellar
- Foosball table
- Game room
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite television
- Integrated sound system
- Ski room with storage
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Security camera - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping - 4hrs per day
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef services
- Butler services
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 6 minute drive to Demi Quartier
- 8 minute drive to Musée de Megève
- 10 minute drive to Megève centre
- 9.0 km to Mont-Blanc Hélicoptères
- 29 km drive to Les Trois Aiguilles
- Ski-in/Ski-out to Le Plan
- 4 minute walk to La Princesse ski slopes
- 7 minute drive to Champfort ski
- 2.0 km to Le Crêtet ski lift
- 4.7 km to Megève Ski area
- 81 km to Geneva airport (GVA)
- 205 km to Lyon–Saint-Exupéry Airport (LYS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.