14 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7.5 baths
Villa Wisteria is a superb home at Nerano on the Sorrento Coast of Italy, a short walk from Recommene Beach and a three-minute drive from Marina del Cantone. Perched on high ground near the shore, the home gazes out on majestic, panoramic views of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Tiered terraces provide ample room for outdoor enjoyments, with a swimming pool, hot tub, and alfresco dining, while the cool, modern interiors are superbly appointed for relaxation and entertainment—including a dining area with seating for twenty. Six comfortable bedroom suites accommodate families, destination wedding guests, and groups of friends up to fourteen in size.
The villa is nestled amid lush Mediterranean gardens, yielding to expansive views of the sea and sublime bluffs of this famous Neapolitan coastline. The lower terrace welcomes cocktail parties or outdoor lounging, with an alfresco table perched near the balustrade. The upper balcony (off the master and primary guest suites) features a hot tub and private sitting area, with a second alfresco dining area located on the shaded patio to the side. The swimming pool occupies a mezzanine patio, while the rooftop terrace forms an enchanting venue for sunset gazing.
The main interior living/dining area opens to the lower terrace, creating a graceful flow of space and sea-kissed air. Ideal for festive gatherings, the large room includes a piano, cocktail prep area, fully equipped kitchen, and banquet-style dining area. The kitchen will delight the contemporary gourmet, with chef-grade appliances and vintage artisanal details.
The master suite features a king bed and private lounge, while the primary guest suite includes a California king bed and a lovely circular daybed. Both open to the balcony with hot tub and spectacular views. There are two more guest suites with king beds, one with a double bed, and a kids’ room with twin beds. Each room includes an ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, mini-fridge, and TV.
From this secluded perch above the sea, you’re within minutes of fabulous dining spots and shops, and within easy driving distance of Sorrento and Positano. The enchanting and little-known beach of Recommone is within easy walking distance. More ambitious walkers will enjoy the path to the extraordinary Bay of Ieranto, also easily reachable by car.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Television, Mini fridge, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace with hot tub
- Bedroom 2- Suite: California King size bed, Round Day Bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Television, Mini fridge, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace with hot tub
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Television, Mini fridge, Air conditioning, Direct acces to shared balcony, Sea View
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Television, Mini fridge, Air conditioning, Direct acces to shared balcony, Sea View
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Mini fridge, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6 - Kid's Room : 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Mini fridge, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area for 20
- Smart TV
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Parking - 8 spaces
- Tyrrhenian Sea view
- Rooftop terrace
- Sun loungers
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool (From end of March to mid October) - unheated
- Charcoal barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 16
- Outdoor kitchen
- Pizza oven
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Villa and Swimming Pool maintenance
- Maid Service daily from 8 am to 2 pm (6 hours per day, cleaning of bedrooms and bathrooms)
- Bed linen and towel change twice per week (Saturday and Mid-week)
- All Utilities: Water, Electricity (Air Conditioning), Gas (Heating) and Wi-Fi
- Final cleaning
- Continental breakfast buffet service and ingredients (9:00 to 12:00).
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Boat tour
- Personal Chef
- Waiter service
- Cooking class
- Extra cleaning service
- Laundry/ironing service
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Marina del Cantone
- 5 minute drive to Restaurants & Shops
- 8 km from Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi
- 16 km from Sorrento
- 25 km from Positano
- 7 minute walk to Recommone Beach
- 4 minute drive to La Perla Beach
- 67 km to Naples International Airport (NAP)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.