Apartment Eiffel View
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 baths
The Seine flows past tall windows and the Eiffel Tower rises on the bank opposite this Haussman-gone-chic apartment in the 16th arrondissement of Paris. Though the rooms are frosted with 19th-century moldings and carved fireplaces, they gleam with of-the-minute leather and metal pieces too. Situated between the Passy and Trocardero areas, you are a quick walk to shopping, museums, Michelin-starred restaurants, and a metro station.
Pour a glass from the apartment’s wine cellar and watch the tower light up at night from a private balcony facing the river. Pause for a sauna session after a day out in the city or a run along the riverbanks.
The apartment’s living spaces are laid out across 2 rooms: an open-plan living and dining room, and an eat-in, fully equipped kitchen. They’re both lined with metal-framed doors that offer peeks of the Eiffel Tower’s metal sweep, and connected by a library-like hall lined with bookshelves and sculpture nooks. Sculptural seating is wrapped in leather and velvet, so it’s both stylish and inviting.
A stay at this apartment is a sojourn in one of the city’s most exclusive neighborhoods, surrounded by landmarks and embassies. Walk to renowned restaurants, pick up takeaway in a nearby department-store food hall, and join locals at open-air markets. Stroll over to the Trocadero Gardens for a photo op with the Eiffel Tower in the background, then cross the bridge to the base of the tower.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1- Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Sauna, Walk-in closet, Television, View of the River Seine and the Eiffel Tower, Access to shared balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 3 – Kids Room: Single bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk
- Guest Room: Double size sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Wood burning fireplace
- Wine cellar
- Satellite television
- Integrated sound system
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Heating system
- Iron/Ironing board
- View of the River Seine and the Eiffel Tower
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower
- 2.5 km to Champs-Élysées
- 4.1 km to Musée du Louvre
- 4.1 km to Luxembourg Gardens
- 5.6 km to Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris
- 21 km to Paris - Le Bourget Airport (LBG)
- 31 km to Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
29 min(s) drive
Paris-Charles De Gaulle
32 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
10 min(s) drive
10 min walking
Musée du Louvre
14 min(s) drive
18 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.