12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
Revel in the Caribbean sun by your swimming pool overlooking La Cana Golf Course, and gather for feasts of local delicacies created by a private chef. Designed by Dominican architect Antonio Imbert, this contemporary villa offers a secluded, family-friendly venue at Punta Cana Resort, with a talented staff, high-end media technology, and multiple dining areas for special celebrations.
The villa is nestled amid lush gardens and palm trees, yielding to vistas of rolling fairways. A large, L-shaped pool extends from the overhanging veranda beneath the clear blue sky, accompanied by sun loungers and a shaded sitting area with a generous parasol. The alfresco dining area is perched to the side, with two tables and a high-end grill built into a stone prep area.
The front entryway with floating boardwalk sets the tone for the villa's overall ambiance: a graceful harmony of natural woods and sea-inspired tones. Sliding glass doors create an open wall between the pool terrace and interior, allowing the home to breathe the coastal air. The salon is ideal for pre-dinner cocktails or late-night gatherings, flowing into the dining room with marble bar and a long table for 15. There is also a separate media lounge with flat-screen smart TV, perfect for afternoon downtime.
There are two suites with king beds and 4 with pairs of queens. All have ensuite bathrooms, several include private sitting areas, and most open to a shared or private balcony. Each room features unique décor and a distinctive character, including a kid-friendly room with vibrant colors.
The villa has parking for 6 cars and is a short drive from the resort's extraordinary offerings, including Spa Six Senses and the first tee at La Cana. The natural treasures of Ojos Indigenas are 20 minutes away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Safe, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone, Television, Safe, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone, Television, Safe, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone, Television, Safe, Shared balcony
- Bedroom 5: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Private balcony
- Bedroom 6: 2 Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone, Dual vanity, Television, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen and breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 15
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Airport transfer
- Chef services
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Golf cart
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Las Canas Market
- 18 minute drive to La Cana Golf Course
- 19 minute drive to Ojos Indigenas
- 20 minute drive to Corales Golf Course
- 15 minute drive to Playa Blanca
- 16 minute drive to Juanillo Beach
- 30 minute drive to Playa Bavaro Beach
- 15 minute drive to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.