6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 baths
Inhabit the medieval landscapes of Saint Francis and Giotto at this contemporary villa in Umbria's Assisi Valley. Crowned by a rooftop terrace with panoramic vistas, the newly built home accentuates the open-air pleasures of this rustic region, while its luminous interiors exude a modern Italian sophistication. Venture by car or bicycle to the ancient Roman ruins and Gothic chapels of Assisi.
The roof terrace harmonizes gracefully with the rolling landscape, enjoying unobstructed views of the Assisi Valley and the famed Rocca Maggiore tower. Sunbathe on stylish lounge chairs and plunge into the sparkling swimming pool. Kindle the stone barbecue while the kids play games of ping-pong. Sip apertivi in the canopied lounge and gather for feasts in the cypress-scented air.
The interior of this single-level home breathes the country air through plentiful doors to the veranda and gardens. The cozy living room includes a fireplace, TV, comfortable sofas, and vibrant contemporary artwork, and flows easily into the formal dining area with open kitchen. This sleek space is fully equipped with chef-grade appliances and generous prep areas for the passionate cook.
Each of the 3 bedroom suites (as well as the spare room) features a double-size bed, TV, and ensuite bathroom. Doors to the gardens allow the rooms to fill with fresh breezes, while air conditioning keeps you comfortable in the summer months.
The villa is an easy drive from the Roman ruins and the Archeological Museum, as well as the 2 famous basilicas in Assisi, featuring masterpieces by local artists and Renaissance masters such as Giotto and Cimabue. The Umbrian countryside is dotted with other nearby gems, including Spello, Monte Subasio, and Perugia.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to outdoor area
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to outdoor area
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet Air conditioning, Television, Desk, Safe, Direct access to outdoor area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Heating system
- Air conditioning
- Gas fireplace
- Smart TV
- Integrated sound system
- Security cameras - outward facing
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Ping pong table
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Charcoal barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 6 spaces
- 2 bicycles
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Towels and linen change on Saturday (stay over 7-nights required)
- Heating consumption
- Air conditioning consumption
- Floor cooling system
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Midweek cleaning
- Activities and excursions
- Pool heating after year 2019
- City tax
- Additional cleaning service
Points of Interest:
- 10 min drive to Roman Forum and Archaeological Museum
- 5.8 km to San Francesco D'Assisi basilica
- 6.2 km to Saint Mary of the Angels basilica
- 6.7 km to Assisi
- 7.9 km to Rocca Maggiore
- 8.6 km to golf courses
- 12 km to Monte Subasio
- 18 km to Spello
- 22 km to Bevagna
- 26 km to Perugia
- 181 km drive to Rome
- 14 km to Perugia Sant Egidio Airport (PEG)
- 214 km drive to Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
+ 4 more
Perugia International Airport (PEG)
18 min(s) drive
Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport (FCO)
143 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Roman Forum and Archaeological Museum
10 min(s) drive
11 min(s) drive
15 min(s) drive
19 min(s) drive
23 min(s) drive
27 min(s) drive
29 min(s) drive
138 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.